2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 80212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, I'm happy for you! you've experienced that! ... you've shared with us, giving me the opportunity to participate in this great joy! And I tell you like I told Robin MD, we give you permission to keep you in the clouds! hahaha, a warm hug from Argentina, Mar

Robin, estoy felíz por tí!! de que hayas vivenciado eso!!...que lo hayas compartido con nosotras , dándome la posibilidad de participar de esa alegría inmensa!! Y te digo como le dije a Robin MD, que te damos permiso para que sigas en las nubes!! jajajaja, un abrazo afectuoso, desde Argentina, Mar

Good to Gail! Thanks for sharing this! a hug, Mar

Que bueno Gail!! Gracias por compartir esto!! un abrazo, Mar

Here is a picture that Francesca Nicole has tweeted to MB saying that he made her mom's night at Turning Stone and probably the whole of 2013 !!! :)  It is a lovely picture and it shows MB in the centre with two girls either side and obviously one being Fran, Francesca's mom standing in front of a billboard advertising Turning Stone show (don't believe they really are "billboard's" but I don't know what you call them for they are, I believe, free standing boards advertising the theatre or what is on at that particular time and they use them a lot at events as backdrops for photos and they make good backdrops in anycase no matter what they are called ! lol).

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very nice photo!!  Thanks for sharing Sylvia..Happy ladies, I can understand the big smiles!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Just wanted to up date information on this picture as Francesca has sent me a tweet to say that it is her mother, Fran, who is to the right of Michael in the red and it is her aunt, her mum's sister, Michelle, who is to the left and she is delighted it has found its way onto MB's website and as it is a terrific photo don't see why it shouldn't be here.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for the photo! And thanks for sharing Fran and Michelle! They are radiant with happiness! I'm happy for you, a hug to all, Mar

Gracias Sylvia por la foto!! Y gracias Fran y Michelle por compartir!! Están radiantes de felicidad!! me alegro por ustedes, un abrazo a todas, Mar

Below is link into Getty Images pictures of Michael performing at the State Theatre, New Brunswick, NJ on 20th February..........

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/michael-bolton-perfo...

........and here is one photo from the group which I think is great ..........

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm confused. this is the birthday brain storming thread, right? Well, my friend Patty was able to give Michael her flowers @ Turning Stone last night. She hadn't seen Michael in 4 years so, she was extremely excited&enjoyed his show imensly.

No Robin CA you are on the 2013 Tour Review thread right now but glad to hear your friend got to give Michael flowers....lovely gesture and thanks for sharing with us !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You're welcome Sylvia. She's not out on the forum. She even called me during "Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing."

Thanks for articles and photos, Sylvia, I love the photo below. They are all good but especially this one.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
That is great, Robin R., happy for your friend and glad she had a great time.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service