2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My daughter.

Attachments:

Привет Pro1001enok и Добро пожаловать на форум! Мы рады, что у вас хороший концерт tonight!! Благодарю вас за приезд, дайте нам знать и поделиться ваше изображение с нами... Спасибо!!

Pro1001enok has told us she has been to concert tonight in Kiev and that it was wonderful and she says that Michael is the BEST !!!

I have welcomed her to forum and thanked her for coming in and letting us know she was at concert and also for her picture.  For Sylvie and Robin CA her picture is one of herself standing beside a poster advertising Michael's concert in Kiev.

Sylvia,  Your wee Scottish friend.

Фото с концерта

Attachments:

Я надеялась, что смогу купить диск 2012 GEMS: The Best Of - 2012

Не подскажите как его купить через интернет?

Спасибо за этот прекрасный Фото Михаила... это красиво!!! :)О том, как купить КР человек, которому вы могли бы лучше связаться здесь является Ольга, кто из Сибири, и она может быть сможет помочь вам?? :)

I have thanked Pro1001enok for lovely photo of Michael in Kiev and advised on buying of CD's to contact Olga on here as best person, I believe, to be able to help with that as that is what is in other post  as Pro1001enok had hoped to be able to buy Gems at show and is asking for advice.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Как я вам завидую..:)))

Это не вы дарили Майклу цветы?:))

Я бы обязательно вышла на сцену, чтобы приникнуть к его щечке горячим поцелуем.Он такой милый..Хехе

Насчет покупки CD ничего подсказать не могу, я, обычно, скачиваю песни Майкла из интернета на плеер, люблю слушать музыку на-ходу..:)

Oh был одним из тех девочек с цветами... ревновать!!! LOL. Я попробую и помочь Pro1001enok с CD... Спасибо Ольга!!

Rough Translation:

Olga and I are talking about girls giving Michael flowers at Kiev show and Olga is asking Pro1001enok if she was one of the girls and I have said I am jealous of them !!! :)   We have talked about CD's also.

Oh Sylvia, I think that if you or I have come to a concert of Michael, we did not miss the opportunity to go on stage to present flowers to Michael and kiss him on the cheek ... wow! :)))) 

Здравствуйте. Это была моя дочь.Она подарила Майклу розы.Я хотела подарить в конце программы, но меня не пустили секьюрити. Я просто положила букет красных роз на сцену.

Жаль, что вас не пустили на сцену.

Все-таки, для нас, его поклонников, концерт-это праздник и незабываемые впечатления.

Но вы написали для Сильвии, что стояли совсем недалеко от Майкла, так что это уже память на всю жизнь. Лично я вряд ли когда-нибудь буду на его концерте..Слишком уж далеко я живу от цивилизации:)))

Кстати, читала записки в ЖЖ одной россиянки, которая прилетала в 2011 году из провинции, в Москву, на концерт Майкла.Вот это я понимаю-настоящая фанатка:)

Скажите, а Майкл действительно невысок ростом?Где-то тут, на сайте, я читала его интервью, по-моему, для английской газеты, и корреспондентка была удивлена, что Майкл маленького роста..Мне, по фотографиям, всегда казалось, что он-такой мощный, рослый и статный мужчина.

Привет Ольга и Майкл сообщается быть 5' 9 "Талль не слишком короткий но у него есть маленькая костную структуру, которая делает его выглядеть меньше..., он не широкие плечи. Если вы идете на мою страницу и посмотрите на фото, где он держит что гольф трофей, вы можете сравнить его рост с чело веком за ним и вы можете видеть как slim он.

Rough translation:

Olga, in her post, is talking about Michael's stature as she believed he was tall and broad and I have told her height and picture on my wall where she can see clearly his stature by making comparison of man behind him.

Pro100Lenock, I'm glad you were able to go to the show. Thanks for all descriptions Sylvia&everyone. Love the songs. :)))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service