2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much for all the great videos Pro100lenok!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Thanks for all videos. Not to come across as being in stupid but I was seeing #S&dashes according to my speech program on either Olga's or Pro100lenock's. What's that or are they photos/videos?

Hi Robin in Ca, the girls are writing in Russian sweetie and our Jaws program doesn't pick that up. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie. I figured it was that. :)

И ещё видео

http://youtu.be/fVmvmu8Li_U

Лена, спасибо!!!!!

Thought I would translate the posts that have been put in over last couple of days from Pro1001enok and Olga as more than interesting to find out about Pro1001enok's "adventure", or at least her daughter's, at MB's concert....read on..............

In the first message after Olga and I were talking about the video where you see the girls going on stage to give Michael the flowers this is what Pro1001enok has written: 

"Hello. It was my daughter. She gave Michael a rose I give at the end of the program, but I was not allowed to visit security. I just put a bouquet of Red Roses at the scene."  What an absolutely beautiful moment for your daughter and one to treasure forever. 

Olga has then replied  by saying:

"Sorry that you are not allowed to go on stage. Still, for us, his fans, the concert is a celebration and an unforgettable experience. But you wrote to Silvia, which stood  very close to Michael, so it is the memory of a lifetime.  Personally, I hardly ever going to his concert ...I live too far away from civilization:))) By the way, read a note in Facebook one Russian, who arrived in the 2011 year of the province, at a concert in Moscow, Michael. here it is I understand-this fan:) Tell me, Michael really is low rise? somewhere around here on the site, I read his interview, in my opinion, for an English newspaper, and a reporter was surprised that Michael small. Me, from photographs, always thought he is such a powerful, tall and handsome man." 

I have put in a reply to Olga saying about Michael's stature.

Pro1001enok's next post is one where she is replying to my comment to her and what she has written is:

"Do you know Sylvia, the realization that I was at a concert by Michael came only today.  And this is such an interesting feeling to it and it works ...Deep, capacious, not fanatic. It is hard to convey that feeling. I of course was a little concert to enjoy his songs, his voice. I understand there are drives. But the live sound, there is no substitute for live communication. I was standing here today in front of the stage at the end of the concert, staring at Michael, he was at a distance of 5 meters and thought that I could not even imagine a 15-20 years ago. I am 10 years younger than Michael at, so you understand that what I write, it's not a simple emotion, feelings of an adult woman. Yes, it would be listened to and watched it, rejoicing that this man is life itself and are pleased of others!Thank you, Sylvia, for tenderness."

Pro1001enok's next post she says:  "I knew Michael goes into the audience during the song "When a man loves a woman, he passed me, I wish the darkness did not understand this:). Thanks for everything Michael!"

Then her next post she is answering Olga about Michael's height by saying: "Yes, he's not tall, but I really don't care, I've been seeing more than external. I have always been interested in vnutrennâââ beauty or charm.After the songs Said I Loved You my daughter presents flowers (recorded on YouTube can be seen), and she is 162 cm.So it is so far (in terms of lives far away) that always will remain high for us in every sense:))"  To which Olga has replied:  "You're right. I'm just curious to details. All the best to you! Thanks for the replies!"

Then Pro1001enok has put in her links to all the videos with the last one being "Hope It's Too Late".

I am going to translate this into Russian and I will answer Pro1001enok thanking her for the video links and saying a little bit about her concert to her and her daughters good fortune at giving Michael that rose and getting a kiss.....oh to have a stage so low that you could get onto it;  probably if it was even only 6" high I would trip and fall flat on my face in front of him and squash rose in the process....knowing my luck !!!! LOL

Russian translation:

Pro1001enok и Ольга ниже является перевод того, что я написал выше.

Pro1001enok Спасибо за прекрасный ответ, и я знаю чего вы значите о видя и любуясь Майкл в любом возрасте, мы...Я старше, чем Майкл, на два года, и он заставляет меня чувствовать себя, как подросток, что влюблен... прекрасное чувство в моем возрасте и я надеюсь, он длится. Я еще не видел Майкл жить в концерте, но он сказал, что возможно в следующем году он будет делать тур в Великобритании так что я надеюсь увидеть его затем..., пока я не слабый и пропустить шоу в мое волнение на возможность увидеть. Я так рад для вашей дочери, что она смогла дать Майкл Роуз... действительно красивый жест и прекрасный опыт для нее. Я должен также поблагодарить вас очень много действительно для всех видео ссылки они являются все красиво... Спасибо!! :) У нас есть другой поток, под названием

«Новые видео на YouTube», и я буду принимать ваши ссылки к в что нить для его остаются актуальными и всегда может рассматриваться в то время как этот поток, в конце этого года, будет идти в архив и является не посмотрел действительно снова... подумал я хотел бы сообщить вам, что я делаю с вашей ссылки. Еще раз спасибо за все, что вы внесли свой вклад в этой теме для прекрасная возможность поделиться так много о концерте, и я надеюсь, что вы будете продолжать приходят с ваши комментарии или по крайней мере продолжать держать и глаза и на то, что происходит.

На диске CD вы спрашивали о я буду писать вам вечера на вашей странице отдельно от этого.

Еще раз спасибо за все!!! :)

"Мысль, я хотел бы перевести должности, которые были созданы за последние пару дней от Pro1001enok и Ольга как более чем интересно, чтобы узнать о Pro1001enok в «приключение», или по крайней мере, ее дочь в МБ в концерте... читать на...В первом сообщении после Ольга и я говорили о видео, где вы видите девочек, происходит на сцене, чтобы дать Майкл цветы это написанное Pro1001enok:«Hello. Это была моя дочь. Она дала Майкл Роуз, я даю в конце программы, но я не было разрешено посетить безопасности. Я просто положить букет из красных роз на сцене.» Что абсолютно красивый момент для вашей дочери и один сокровище навсегда.Ольга затем ответил, сказав:«Жаль, что вы не позволили выйти на сцену. Тем не менее для нас, его поклонников, концерт это празднование и незабываемый опыт. Но вы написали Сильвия, который стоял очень близко к Майкл, так это память на всю жизнь. Лично я вряд ли когда-нибудь буду его концерт...Я живу слишком далеко от цивилизации:))), кстати, прочитайте записку в Facebook один русский, который прибыл в 2011 году провинции, на концерте в Москве, Майкл. Вот это я понимаю это вентилятор:) Скажи мне, Майкл действительно является низкий рост? где-то вокруг здесь на сайте, я читал его интервью, на мой взгляд, для английской газете, и репортер был удивлен, что Майкл малое. Меня, от фотографий, всегда думал, что это такой мощный, высокий и красивый человек.»Я поставил в своем ответе Ольга, говоря о Майкла авторитета.Pro1001enok в следующий пост является одной, где она отвечая на мой комментарий к ней, и она написала это:«Знаете ли вы, Сильвия, осознание того, что я был на концерте Майкла пришли только сегодня. И это такое интересное чувство к нему и он работает...Глубокий, вместительная, не фанатик. Это трудно передать это чувство. Я конечно был небольшой концерт чтобы насладиться его песни, его голос. Я понимаю, есть дисков. Но живой звук это не заменит живого общения. Я стоял здесь сегодня перед на сцену в конце концерта, глядя на Майкла, он был на расстоянии 5 метров и думал, что я не мог даже представить 15-20 лет назад. Я 10 лет моложе, чем Майкл на, так что вы понимаете, что то, что я пишу, это не просто эмоции, чувства взрослой женщины. Да, он бы слушал и смотрел его, радуясь, что этот человек является сама жизнь и рады других!Спасибо, Сильвия, за нежность".Pro1001enok в следующий пост, она говорит: «я знал Майкл переходит в аудитории во время песни «когда мужчина любит женщину, он прошел мимо меня, я желаю, темнота не понимают это:). Спасибо за все, Майкл!"Затем ее следующий пост, она отвечает Ольга о высоте Майкла, говоря: «Да, он не является высокий, но я действительно не волнует, я был видеть больше, чем внешние. Я всегда был заинтересован в vnutrennâââ красоту и очарование.После песни сказал, я любил вас моя дочь дарит цветы (записанные на YouTube можно увидеть), и она является 162 см.Так что пока (с точки зрения живет далеко от вас), всегда будет оставаться высокой для нас во всех смыслах:))» в которой Ольга ответил: «вы правы. Просто любопытно детали. Все лучшее для вас! Спасибо за ответы!»Затем Pro1001enok поставил в ее ссылки на все видео с последний время "Надежда это слишком" в конце.Я собираюсь перевести это на русский язык и я отвечу Pro1001enok поблагодарил ее за ссылки видео и немного говорили о ее концерт к ей и ее дочери удачи на придание Майкл, который поднялся и получить поцелуй... oh иметь стадии так низко, что вы могли бы получить на него; вероятно, если это было даже только 6 "высокой бы поездку и падение плашмя на моем лице в передней его и сквош увеличился в процессе... Зная мое счастье!!! LOL "

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Pro100lenok for sharing you and your daughter's beautiful MB concert experience and thank you, Sylvia, for the translation. So happy you and your daughter's had a lovely time. Being able to hand MB flowers is a wonderful experience, a very sweet moment and memory and so happy for you and your daughter's you have that.

Kathy T. :-)

Интересно узнать, видел ли Майкл наш город, Киев?

Нигде нет информации о его отъезде, смогли он что-либо увидеть в Киеве? Это можно как-то узнать?

Майкл не сказал, если он видел вокруг Киева, но я бы подумал он хотел бы и если он имел возможность я уверен, что он сделал. Майкл покинул Украины вчера поздно вечером и полетели домой прямо в Штаты. Может быть через несколько дней мы услышим что-то больше от него, но он занятой человек и тур в настоящее время более так это может быть случай перейти на следующую вещь на его повестке дня!!

Translation:

Pro1001enok is asking if we knew if Michael toured round Kiev and she says no word of his departure and I have told her that we have no word of him managing to tour Kiev but sure that if he got opportunity he would have done so because would imagine that was something he would liked to have done.  I also told her that Michael left the Ukraine late last night and flew straight home to the States and that maybe in a couple of days we may hear something else but, have to remember, that tour is over and so it maybe a case of moving onto the next thing on his agenda as he is a busy man.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Спасибо, Сильвия.

Думаю, что он устал немного, но у него должно быть масса впечатлений от концертов и стран в которых он побывал.

Hi Pro100lenok,

Sending you my heartfelt thanks for sharing your fun adventure with Michael, and for all the fabulous videos, Glad you enjoyed the show, wishing you many more concerts.

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service