2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are too cute ladies but good idea, Sylvia, I am 5'3" too. Hmmm, must consider the heels next concert hoping there is one too. More height at the stage too to reach up and hand MB those flowers, LOL.... Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Got to remember though Kathy T more chance of you falling and breaking your neck when you are running after him....I'd go for the sneakers or the trainers and forget the height !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HaHa Wee One, I needed a laugh right now and I think we should take both and switch out if we have to, LOL......

Thanks and a Big Hug to you,

P.S. I want a seat right next to you at your first concert (dream on) so I can video record your every first MB concert moment, LOL....

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Just go to your nearest A&E Department and video the first woman you see fainting.....stick MB somewhere in the picture and then put my name to it 'cause that will me !!!! LOL.

Night, night from Scotland !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Uh Huh, I know very close to that feeling, LOL.... Night, Sylvia!!

Now girls! One can't faint. You treasure every second. If you faint, you miss out. Can't have that, girls. :))))))

There you go Sylvia. Forget the heels. Get the tennis or trainers as you said. I'm five feet tall. I've been @ some high stages, too. A dear friend out here is five feet 8, I think. I'm jealous. :))))))) Just kidding. I teased her & said, "Give me some of your height." :) One time this girl tried to get me to reach up to Michael because of my shortness, couldn't. I though "Well next time." :)

I would have bent down Robin CA and given you a "piggy-back" and then you could have reached the stage and MB was sure to have seen you for he would be wondering who the 7' giant was at his show !!! lol.  On the foot wear ladies we would dazzle him so much with the wee, wee cocktail dresses we would have on that he wouldn't look at our feet .....YEAH.....definitely dream on time or, fantasy land, here we come !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

& I have a cocktail dress. Got it cheap. It's velvit. I frget the color but could ask someone. Now. Picture that? Me piggy backing on you Sylvia. I'm light but not that light. :)))))))

Hello My Friends,

I popped in here to tell you I am okay here in Tulsa, Oklahoma and friends and family as far as I know at this point. A tornado came very close to my grandson today though but all is okay. However, our neighbors in OK City, Shawnee, and Moore, OK have some major losses. I had just gotten off the phone checking on family in Shawnee and saw a few messages from site here about it. Some school children in Moore are injured I just learned. As a few of you know I take tornadoes very seriously, I have worked in tornado disasters. For those in other places prone to tornadoes who may read this I cannot impress upon you strongly enough, go to a storm shelter near you if possible, a tornado of the magnitude in Moore today, an F5 they calculate, can totally wipe out your home and everything in it, including human life.

Thank you for your concern my friends, I appreciate it very much.

Big Hugs,

Kathy Tulsa :-)

Kathy,

Thanks the update, so glad it was not near you.  Glad no one in your family or friends were hurt.  Sorry they had major losses, but if they are alive and well that is really all that matters.  Tornadoes are such a scary thing, I can't imagine living in an area where I had to worry about them.  At least with Hurricane Sandy we had time to prepare and get out of harms way.  I have seen some of the news and it's is horrid and heartbreaking.  I pray for all involved.

Joy

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service