2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, he just did Ain't No Mountain High Enough of course with kelly Levesque. Wow! That was funny about the fan &the one about the drinks&the photos one or 2 fans were taking plenty of.

bonjour Kathy,
Merci de nous faire partager votre concert à Las Vegas, Quel incroyable moment et quel chance vous avez eu de l'avoir vu, je vous remercie encore et je vous souhaite une merveilleuse journée

katia

Hello Kathy,
Thank you for sharing with us your concert in Las Vegas, What an incredible moment and how lucky you were to have seen him.Thank you again and I wish you a wonderful day

katia

Thanks Katia :) It is waaay past my bed time over here in California...lol Goodnight from California!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow!!! Thank you Kathy, I so enjoyed reading your review! Your wonderful reviews always make me so happy, thank you girl!

Nicolette xx

Very welcome Nicolette and thank you! I am off to bed or should I just stay up because it is almost 5am here! Feels like concert hours...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, I always love your reviews, you make us feel like we were there!  Glad your extra tickets went to a good cause!!  I bet they had a wonderful time with Michael's music and watching you!!! Sounds like you didn't get into any trouble this time LOL!!!  I hate it when the stage is so tall, but sounds like it didn't give you any problems going up there (maybe they knew you were gonna be there LOL!).  I will be waiting for those videos and pics,,,get some rest with some sweet dreams of MB!

Kerie

Hi Kerie...nice to hear from you :) Me get into trouble??? No way....LOL I was leery of the tall stage also so I did a pre-check and sure enough I cleared the stage...lol My check list was complete!!! ROFL :))) Such a great concert :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy and thanks for another epic review! I’m happy for you that your tickets didn’t go to waste: what fun to have with your mother-in-law! That’s just too funny about the poster picture! Lol Wow, did you take a restaurant placemat home too? :D So was the first song “Soul provider” or “To love somebody”? In Vegas, I would think SP. Glad to hear the atmosphere was relaxed enough for fans for videos and pics, finally! Most likely, the duets were ANMHE and HAISTLWY. Heehee, isn’t it cool how we only have to read the acronyms to know which song? :D Glad for you that Bob caught your MB moments on camera Kathy: will you be posting those videos? BTW, I don’t think Michael does RMB any more: he hasn’t for a couple of years, to my knowledge. So did he sing “Georgia” as an encore? I’m very happy to hear “Nessun Dorma” is still part of the show though. Well anyway, thanks again for the nicely detailed review Kathy, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie...you know I took home a place mat. I warned all at the table to NOT be messy on MB's photo!!! Bob's mom promptly gave me her place mat and I put it away with mine for safe keeping. You know...in those MB boxes that are overflowing with treasures!!!! You are also correct...Michael did sing Soul Provider :) I knew I would get help from all of you on the song titles!! For the life of me I cant remember the encore song :/ I know another attendee will remember so if you are out there....please fill in my many gaps!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love it Kathy..thanks for this ..felt like I was there.  Did we ever put together a Bolton Rule Book?  I was thinking we did years ago!!  We all know them though don't we!!!LOL  Know exactly when to go to the stage...used to be a nod from Michael but know we just go at the right time now! Also used to be the first 3 or 4 rows that could go but now I think we come from anywhere!!LOL You can tell when you are at a venue that it is sort of new to everyone too!!LOL

I agree Gail!!LOL  We've gone to the stage from further back than the first few rows.LOL..The controlled release is in the fans control at times now!!LOL  Yeah we've gone and then the rest of the audience gets the idea and there is a crowd! That happened to us at Greensburg in February, all of the sudden a mad dash after us!LOL  I think we did have a rule book back in the day too Gail..  Yup we know what to do by now..LOL Fun times!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Kathy R for your fun review..So glad it went so well for ya.

Robin in MD:)

Oh yes Robin Md....further seats don't STOP us!! That just requires more attention to detail and a bit more planning!! LOL We all are incorrigible!!! But it sure is FUN!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service