2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy, I can't believe you still cant remember the encore!!  Was it Rock me Baby by any chance?  That's what he did for a while......but you would remember that I think LOL!!! It doesn't matter what it was, I am sure it was great!!!  If you start taking Bob's tools with ya, your pic will be on the wall of all the venues out west when MB is in town LOL!!!! 

Yeah all us oldies knows the unwritten rule book, huh!!! Of course each concert ya have to make a new rule.LOL!!

Kerie

Yes we have to check them out each venue.. Every one can be different.....even ones I've been back to the staff are different too....LOL We all know the drill!!! :)

Good hearing from you Kerie!

Robin in MD :)

I know Kerie.....this is crazy. And I bet he sang one of the songs that have already been mentioned!!! But definitely NOT Rock Me Baby because I was yelling that song out in hopes of someone taking me up on the song...lol I have Bob wracking his brain also so here we sit with no clue!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Near the beginning when Michael was talking to someone taking a whole lot of pictures, I wonder with whom jhe was speaking? Perhaps no one we know. Hmm. Cool.

LOL..... okay, girl, I'm reaching. Too bad there are not that many MB concerts sceduled at present time but hope there are more forthcoming. It is the experiences and reviews of others that help keep us smiling when we can't get to a concert, or RAH, LOL.....and I am on that cloud with you still today, Kathy.......;-) Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

That's right. There were MB place mats @ least there were some @ the buffet. So cool. Kathy, LAFD, didn't know you were there until I came home tuesday reading reviews newest to oldest. Cool.

Michael posted this tweet about hour ago and do you think we could take that as his review of Vegas.....a first on the forum !!!!! LOL     Obviously do not know what he is doing in China but can say a little while ago spotted a tweet from Richard Marx to him and he said he would see him in Shanghai; so a little presumption going on on my part  that there could be a connection.

"Michael Bolton@mbsings1h

Vegas concert was amazing band killed it completely most of all ... the fans phenomenal!!!! And FUN heading to China"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HI SYLVIA! YOU ARE CORRECT IN YOUR PRESUMPTION  THERE IS A CONNECTION  BOTH  MICHAEL AND RICHARD MARX ARE IN CHINA FOR THE  FORTUNE NIGHT  GRAMMY AWARD WINNING SUPERSTARS CONCERT   THEY ARE TWO OF NINE GRAMMY WINNERS DOING A GROUP CONCERT ALONG WITH SEVERAL CHINESE SUPERSTARS   IT IS ON JUNE 8, 2013 IN CHENGDU SOUTHWEST CHINA  HERE IS A LINK

http://www.ecns.cn/cns-wire/2013/05-06/62087.shtml

GLORIA

Thanks for information Gloria and I am now saying night, night as Astrid did a little while ago .....see you all tomorrow ladies !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes this certainly does sound like a concert review to me, from MB's perspective. LOL

Robin in MD:)

It sure does Robin Md and I whole heartedly agree!!! That explains why Milo was all suited up and looking mighty spiffy when we chatted with him. His dapper outfit usually means they are off to somewhere quickly :)

Kathy and ALFD Bob 

I saw that earlier, Sylvia, and thank you and Gloria for info. I thought this morning now that Vegas is over, what next? Got it!!!!!,) Superman Bolton off for MORE GREAT FUN!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service