2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lynn, well  I could see you doing just that at a concert!!! Too fun. By the way congrats on that new grandson...yeah, need some more concert announcements soon...LOL!!!

Kerie

Hi Kerie, keep an eye on the "MB dates added part 2" thread. Gail posted a date in Mariland for March 2014! :D If it's planned this far ahead, chances are there'll be more. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Yeah, I saw that about Bethesda MD'S concert in March. I wonder if a certain person out here's gonna go? :))))))))) Thanks for all articles, videos&such, girls.

Hey Lynn!!! Congrats on your little one...yup I can see you doing that at a show!!!LOL. Post more often when you can girl....

Robin MD :)
Hi ladies. I just got a tweet from Richard Marxx. I had asked him if he was still friends w MB and he replied that he LOVED that guy and he would see him in china in two days. He also said that they might end up in papers if there was to much tequila around LOL just thought I would share Richards comments

Hadn't heard anything about MB going to China til mentioned here but just found this:

Grammy winners to enthrall Chinese fans in Chengdu

2013-05-06 21:08 Ecns.cn   Web Editor: Mo Hong'ecomment

Ecns— An all-star lineup consisting of nine Grammy Award-winning superstars are to make their debut at a group concert in Chengdu, Southwest China's Sichuan province, on June 8.

Singers Michael Bolton and Richard Marx are among them. Chinese pianist Lang Lang and folk singer Song Zuying will also perform at the concert.

The production team for "Fortune Night —- Grammy Award-Winning Superstars Concert" consists of major contributors to national-level grand cultural events.

Zeng Qinhuai, who has successfully introduced a number of Chinese artists to overseas audiences, said that he has always had a dream of introducing Grammy Award winners to Chinese audiences, and now that dream has finally come true.

"The main reason for the team to come to China is China's growing global influence and a higher level of opening up," Zeng said.

Zhu Hai, executive producer of the team, said, "First of all, we hope that the concert can display the diverse music styles of the Grammy Awards, mainstream music styles in particular; we also ask each performer to include a well-known song that is popular among Chinese audiences."

"Of the three songs to be performed by each musician, at least one is popular among Chinese audiences," Zhu added.

The performance lineup has yet to be finalized, according to Lu Lin, executive director of the team.

"Singers from Hong Kong and Taiwan are expected to appear at the concert, and folk artist Tan Jing may also attend. We must seize this opportunity to better display the power of Chinese music," Lu said.

"To be top-level, fashionable, warm and beautiful" are the tones set for the concert, said Lu. "We hope to provide audiences with a pleasant, exciting and touching experience through a well-orchestrated and top-level concert."

For years, Lu has wanted to facilitate cultural exchanges between America and China through music.

"I believe that the concert will serve as a good opportunity and abridge for musical and cultural exchanges between the two countries," Lu said.

Thanks for letting us know about your tweet Sandy but never doubted that Richard and Michael were still best buddies for their realtionship will, as they say, endure the test of time !! :)  

Thanks Brigitte for your super poster find ......that is beautiful !! :)   Thank you !!! :)

Danke Brigitte für Ihr super-Poster finden..., dass es schön ist  !!! :)   Vielen Dank  !! :)

Thank you Paula for giving us that song title:  now we can all sleep better for it kept me awake half the night thinking of it....truthfully....no, it didn't but thanks a million for supplying !! :)

Thanks Lynn for making me laugh over breakfast....great story !!! :)

Thanks Gail for putting article on here and that is the same one that Gloria's link takes you into .....hope we get pics from at least for sounds as though going to be a pretty good show !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail for finding this!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Sandy..They've been friends and worked together many years. So nice to hear this!!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hi Sandy, thanks for sharing your comment: how cool you got a tweet back from Richard, my sister would be jealous! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Yes, I thought it was really cool. When I picked up my phone to check for response, we were at my dtrs softball practice and I starting "speaking loudly" trying to tell my husband and all the while I was just embarrassing him. But it was fun to get a tweet back from someone you have followed since the 80's
Sandy MS. I hope everyone has a good day!

Thanks for the info Sandy :) It is fun gathering our MB info from whom ever and where ever we can!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service