2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76869

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have brought this translated article along with link to it over from Miscellany thread where Gail has confirmed date of concert along with the 28th as being further date for Naples so obviously this article does contain a mistake in saying that 29th is Michael's only concert in Italy.   I will try and get a better translation of the other article in Miscellany which mentions 28th.

http://www.napolike.it/michael-bolton-a-napoli-concerto-a-castel-sant-elmo/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"The celebrated singer-songwriter Michael Bolton will perform an unmissable live in Naples, in the picturesque Square of Castel Sant ' Elmo next July 29. The concert is the only Italian stop of his tour of 2013.
Among his most famous songs "When a Man Loves a Woman", originally performed by Percy Sledge in 1966 and included among the 500 best songs according to Rolling Stone. The cover of Michael Bolton is one of his most popular songs that earned him a Grammy Award.
Another important success was a cover of a song by Otis Redding-(Sittin' On) the Dock of the Bay, but its fame is also linked to its first text as an author, How Am I Supposed to Live Without You ", written in 1983.
Many songs are written by him in collaboration with other distinguished musicians, such as Bob Dylan, Diane Warren and Babyface, Duet with Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, Ray Charles, B.b. King and Celine Dion, who opened his American concerts.
In Italy he has performed also at the Sanremo Festival, returning in 2008 Duet with Rihanna on the song my friend.
Fans of the genre "easy listening" American cannot miss the opportunity to attend the Michael Bolton concert in Naples next July 29.
Information about Michael Bolton concert
When: July 29, 2013
Ticket price:
• Vip Sector (from row 1 to row 10): 55 euro
• The field numbering (from row 11 to row 21): 43 euros
• Sector II unreserved seating: 33 euro
Where: Castel Sant ' Elmo, via Tito Angelini, 20, Napoli (Google Maps)"
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

http://www.china.org.cn/arts/2013-06/09/content_29081732.htm

This is an article about the China Grammy's as some good pictures.

Thanks Gail and we have this one over in Miscellany thread, with other stuff about Forum Night concert, for Brigitte found and put on there a few days ago.

Thanks to all ladies for posts on all star grammy concert in China. Have quickly looked at photos and read the articles, very busy weekend but wanted to say thanks, I did see it all and appreciate your posting it. Beautiful photos, Gail. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Gail,

Thanks for that link, Wow..I bet it was even more Beautiful "Live"...soooo many colors:)!

So question? Did he get a Grammy? I think He Did:)! Yippee:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

It wasn't a Grammy award winning show.....Grammy's are only awarded in the States.....it was 9 previous Grammy winners, of which Michael was one, that were invited to take part in a concert called the "Fortune Night - Grammy Winning Superstars Concert" and it took place at the end of the Global Fortune Forum which was held from 6th to 8th June where over 600 delegates from business conglomerates heard speeches and took part in trying to find ways to encourage China to become a marketable commodity and believe not a total coincidence that at the same time a huge Chinese delegation of Heads of State was in the States meeting with Obama.   If you go to the Miscellany thread Mary there is a short video from Richard Marx that he posted on Twitter from Chengdu and he mentions Michael and there is also a tweet that he put out which shows a picture of himself and Michael "messing" about as I bet those two did the whole time they were there.....brothers in arms, definitely, that pair and think you will have a laugh Mary if you go and look !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Very good rumor Mary :))) lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Всем привет.

Спасибо Сильвия за пояснение!

:)

Без проблем!! Не хочу людей думать, что он получил премию «Грэмми» в Китае!!! LOL

Helena was thanking me for clarification and I have told her it was no problem.

Can anyone tell me the closest airport to fly into Wilmington Delaware please
Sandy in MS. Thanks

HI SANDY!  THE CLOSEST MAJOR AIRPORT IS PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WHICH IS 22 MILES FROM WILMINGTON DE  THE CLOSEST LOCAL AIRPORT IS NEW CASTLE AIR NATIONAL GUARD BASE IN NEW CASTLE DE  WHICH IS 7 MILES  FROM WILMINGTON DE    HOPE THIS HELPS

GLORIA

Gloria thanks for the info. That will help me so much when planning my trip.
Sandy in MS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service