2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Sandy!!! Enjoy the concert and have a SUPER time chatting with Michael!!! Please come back and share your review with us :))))

Kathy an dLAFD Bob

That is great news Sandy...so, so pleased for you, especially the meet and greet for that is pretty wonderful  and certainly something to look forward too and at least you have time to work out what you are taking for that extra special signature and also exactly what you are going to say to him.....in fact record it and then you can play it to him if you become tongued tied on the night  !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is rather nice advertisement for Michael playing in Marbella on 1st August that I have just picked up on Twitter.   Know his tour people have still to confirm but by all the tweets and FB pages advertising show and people in Spain kind of getting excited believe we can take it as a "done deal".

Thanks!!!! Love it, very rocker!!!!

Now it's confirmed!!!!!

As I have just said on other thread Pilar so, so pleased for you .......delighted in fact !!!!! :)

Thanks Sylvia....hey all of us should call that HOTLINE for sure ;))) Have a SUPER time Pilar!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm missing something. I know perhaps Pilar's going to a concert but is she Meeting up with Michael as  well? Hot line? Did I miss something> Sandy, where is your M&G? Which concert? Anyway, awesome for the both of you.

Sandy,
Oh you lucky lady you!! Yes please tell us how you got a meet & greet if you don't mind. At least you must tell us afterwards all about it.  You will be doing something most of us on here are all wishing for!!
Joy ;)
NJ

I knowI should check out the events list but where is Michael gonna be on July 20th in Ohio? Cool.  

Hey girls, I apologize for not answering some of your posts. I apparently couldn't read that day. But t.hank you all for the kind words. FYI. I got my meet and greet through MBC and yes they were on the expensive side and I had to buy two (one for my husband).it includes a ticket ,meet and greet, picture with Michael , he will sign my book etc. and I can't remember what else. And OMG Sylvia I have no idea what I am going to say. Any suggestions will be helpful. All I can think of is Hello, I love you, the sexiest man in the world. HaHa LOL
Sandy in MS

Hi Sandy, You can talk about the show, how you liked it, fav songs and also about the book. Once the conversation gets started MB makes you feel right at ease..He talks to you and really listens.. Enjoy your time....Be ready with the camera too. :)

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Robin, those suggestions will help. The only other thing I thought of was Will You Marry Me. Haha looooool
Seriously now I was wondering if anyone else was going to Phoenix or Paducah I would like to meet anyone from here if possible just let me know
Sandy in MS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service