2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Debbie and welcome to the forum and glad to see you on here and hope you will enjoy looking through everything and I am pretty sure you will get MB back in Kentucky soon but please remember he has to come to Scotland first.....hasn't done concerts in the UK since 2010...come on Michael get back over here !! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Welcome Debbie Smouse. Perhaps Bolwing Green is a ways from you. I understand. Yeah, girl & welcome. We all want concerts as well. We're gonna keep that babe busy. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Greetings from Lexington, Kentucky !!! Home of the Kentucky Wildcats , Home to fast horses and beautiful women.  I went to the MB concert in Richmond, Kentucky in Nov.2012.  Great concert.  My tickets weren't as good as I thought they were going to be, due to the fact I had never been to this center before;  But he did his trick of coming thru the back and down the aisle. He stopped right by MY seat !!!! OMG the man is gorgeous!!! Been a very long time since my heart skipped a beat like that. LOL

Lucky you Debbie and so your seats were good ones after all you just didn't realize it until MB stopped at your side !!! :)   Thanks for sharing with us !! :)

Eactly Sylvia

Debbie

KY

Hi everyone!!! I am hoping Michael will tour the mid-west!!! I met him years and years ago in NY when I lived there. I was pregnant with my first son, who is now 26!!!!! He was singing for a benefit in Westchester. He couldn't have been nicer!!! Would LOVE to see him now!! So glad he's become so successful yet remained so humble!!

Hi Paula and welcome to the forum. I did a double-take when I read your name: for a minute, I thought your name was "Fernandes", like the lady who sings "Over the rainbow" with Michael on "gems"! Well lucky you to have been able to experience Michael during his early days! Have you actually followed his career all this time? If so, good for you! Hope you look around the forum and join in conversations: the more the merrier! If you have any questions about the web site, let us know: there's always someone around to help. Take care Paula and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

LOL Never know where MB will be in the audience..That happenend to me at one of my first tour concerts back in 1994.. I literally fell off the back off the seat I was trying to stand on at the time..LOL Such a thrill. LOL

Welcome to you too Paula!

Robin in MD:)

Welcome, Paula. Awesome you met Michael that long ago back. Welcome to the forum. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Paula and welcome and glad you found your way in here and hope you will enjoy looking through everything else on the forum !! :)

Tomorrow we have the first concert so to speak that you know about already but I'll post it here again anyway!!LOL  Friday, February 8, 2013 MB will be in Las Vegas to promote his new CD and do a live concert-HSN Live presents Michael Bolton performing Live from The Venetian .... I know we will be watching and there are fans attending the show so I hope we get some great reviews here after the show also!!!!

Everyone going rock out with MB and the Motown Sound!! I'll be dancing in my livingroom watching it!! LOL

Robin in MD:)

I agree. For those fans going to the show tomorrow night, Have an awesome time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service