2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is an article about the show  http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/article/20130720/NEWS01/307200019

and the video:

Thanks Gail for the links.. So glad the weather cooperated for everyone!!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for posting those Gail. I did need help with the video: short overview but better than nothing, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Just read some posts over on MB's facebook page that two ladies that worked on the clean up crew last night after the show thanked MB for staying so long signing autographs for fans. The one lady has been a fan for many years and getting to chat with him finally made her night. I'm not quoting here but that's the gist of it. Love reading things like this.. MB made some fans really happy last night after the show.  They loved the concert too, loved the duet with Kelly singing The Prayer!

Thought I'd share their excitement over here too!  Go MB!!!

Thanks for the article and the video Gail for even although exceptionally short little clips still lovely to see and hear him knowing it was just last night and thousands of miles away....terrific !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Now that was a great peek into the show:)! Thanks Gail...he just likes to tease Us, doesn't he? Reminds me of a time when I took Meghan to see "Brian White" @ the Zoo! It was really quite different in a very Cool way:)! I told her I had been sheltering her from the social graces of the world! It was called the "Roarchestra"...very Nice!

We had Fun:)! And she got to Meet Brian:)! More good times!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I was one of the people who met Michael last night (this a.m.) after his marvelous concert in Lancaster Ohio.

As everyone on his page knows, Michael is a very nice, gracious man who deserves all the accolades he receives.  I was a member of his former Gold Club 'back in the day' and was able to buy seats for his concerts in the first few rows...was spoiled 'back then'.   Last night, even though my seat was 'waaay back' in the venue, I still loved being able to see and hear him, live....(my binoculars helped).  People I spoke with couldn't believe I drove 120 miles (one way) to see him...to me, that isn't far at all, especially when being able to experience Michael in concert and a short chat after.

Thanks for you report Robin MD and thanks a million for coming in Pamela and letting us know you were one of the people to have met him and so, so pleased you did for I bet that certainly made up for having a not too good a seat.   It certainly does sound as though it was a wonderful concert and thoroughly enjoyed by everyone that went and by the sounds of things Mr. Bolton had a pretty good time too !!! :)    Thanks again for coming in Pamela and WELCOME to the forum !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Pam Thanks so much for coming over and posting here. Sooo glad you met MB and YES I remember the Gold Club too and we got some fantastic seats back in the day too..  There is nothing like hearing him sing live is there!! 

Thanks again for posting! Did you get a pic with MB or an autograph?

He autographed his book I bought after the concert and I did take a few pictures of him with my phone....although they are blurry.   :-(   We were not allowed to have pics taken with him...maybe due to the large number of people waiting...not too sure.  Yes, after more than 20 yrs of following his career, I was finally able to meet him !

I have admired his talent, 'tenacity'/hard work and his charitable work for a long time....am hoping to be able to see him in Paducah KY this fall.....will take some planning for that trip !

That's great you got your copy of his book signed.. I take it there was a big crowd to see him after. That was nice he did that for everyone that was there waiting.. Sorry the pics are blurry, that's too bad.  Maybe someone else there will have some and can share them with you to remember the moment!!  I hope you make it to the other concert in KY..

I have one coming up this fall too..  I am looking forward to it.

Thanks agian for sharing your great time with us Pam!!!

Robin :)

Awesome for you, concert goers!! Enjoy to the max your MB shows! I was supposed to go to Phx but I got bitten exactly a week ago, by a spider ... most likely, that was a brown recluse spider !! Now I have to deal with the pain of an ugly wound and the pain of not seeing MB in Phx ... (: There's always a next time ! You guys have a great weekend and watch out for spiders ... They gain my respect but not my fear :) Lots of hugs - Nic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service