2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not believe, unfortunately, there will be any reviews from Barletta or Naples....sorry folks !!!! :(

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Why do you say that Sylvia?  Never know when folks can come in and post..

Robin in MD:)

It was live streamed but it was only in parts of Spain, Gibraltar, southern and the midlands of England here in the UK that could access it...I couldn't get it for can assure you, I tried AND tried !!!! lol.   Whether the station that did it will post the video later on will have to wait and see but I did check on their site and they do have old videos of shows and you can check easily through the link that Pilar gave the other day which is taking you to the same site from the links that Gail put in a while ago.....we might just be lucky but I bet too that Pilar has got plenty of vids and of course Jaana was going so she might have managed some too.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Got my copy of Michael's book today. Can't wait to get lost between these pages. Lots of love from Cape Town. South Africa.  Amanda xxx

WELCOME to forum Amanda and great that you got Michael's book and pretty sure that you will enjoy and please come onto the Book Review thread in the General Chat About Michael section once you have read and tell us what you thought of it !!! :)   Thanks for picture too .....great one !! :)

Welcome Amanda. You are going to love the book!!!! I've read it a few times now.

Enjoy and welcome again to the forum!

Robin in MD  USA :)

Hi Amanda and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll love Michael's book, he certainly put his heart and soul into it. I'd like to ask: did you buy the book on-line or were you just now able to purchase it in your country? If you can afford it, you might want to look into getting a copy of the audio version of the book too: many of us have. The audio version is read by Michael, which makes it much more special. Anyway, if you plan to spend much time on the forum and you need help navigating, do let us know and we'll help as best we can. I hope we hear from you once you're done reading Amanda, take care. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Welcome Amanda and enjoy your book!! Thanks for sharing the photo with us too!!

Kathy T. :)

Welcome, Amanda. I forgot to check that link out yesterday. Oops. My bad. Enjoy the book, Amanda. There's a thread out here "Sole of it All" to voice your views on the book. Loved it.

First of all here is a link into an article about Michael at Marbella......

http://www.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=8&art.........

will put in translation but below are pictures that Jackie Cruz has published on a FB page she has and last but not least is a picture of Michael posted by Romano Tennis and for Sylvie and Robin CA it shows Michael standing on the tennis court, dressed and ready to play a game of tennis and he is holding up a t-shirt which I believe he has been given from the Romano Tennis Club with their insignia on it....doesn't say when picture was taken and could have been this morning for it has just been published and it is noon over there but somehow would imagine it may have been yesterday before concert.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is translation of article from link I have put in above post............................

Marbella (Málaga), 1 Aug (EFE).-the singer and American composer Michael Bolton has performed tonight in Marbella, a staging in which has done a tour for his romantic ballads and most successful classic of the 1980s and 1990s, and that is part of his tour, "Michael Bolton Tour Dates 2013".

American has climbed to the stage at the track on the clay courts of the Club de Tenis Puente Romano, sports and tourist venue is a regular appointment in the summer season of the Costa del Sol for the meeting of old legends and where artists such as Liza Minnelli, Van Morrison, Gloria Gaynor, Simply Red, Tom Jones and Sting have acted, among others.

The artist has gone on stage 22:22 hours in the midst of the outcry from the public, which has called him insistently for a few minutes, to interpret the theme "To love somebody", which resulted from the minute one the emotion of his followers, who have sung, with Michael Bolton, the famous refrain of the song.

The guards have had to withdraw from the stage to a fan who wanted to give a flag to Bolton, dressed in a black jacket and blue jeans.

Bolton has won the public from the beginning and, sitting in front of a piano with his guitar, has interpreted the success that led him to fame two decades ago.

Throughout the evening, also has versioning a series of classics of the 20th century, as "Dock on the bay", Otis Redding, accompanying his followers vigorously with palms; "Sweet home Chicago", from The Blues Brothers, or "ain't no mountain high enough", Marvin Gaye.

With "Said I loved you", the artist has set in place to go and sing to the public, located in the various areas of the enclosure.

Michael Bolton has changed clothes during the concert, which has worn a black jacket costume to perform four songs with singer Kelly Levesque, among them "To make you feel my love" or "How am I supposed to live".

Several pairs of the public have come to dance stuck in the VIP area with bottle of Champagne included, while Bolton sang a Duet and increasingly lovers have joined the spontaneous choreography.

The star of the night time has come when the artist has come down from the stage and has approached the center of the track, in the area known as silver or silver, and has been uploaded to a Chair for the public and has performed "When a man loves a woman", of Percy Sledge, whenever his fans have used to portray the American with their mobile phonesWhile he waved to his supporters and sang the last bars of the theme.

Returning to the stage they have given him a flower and you have mounted a big fuss, with a totally delivered public, to close the concert with the melodic "Steel bars".

With a "thank you Marbella", Michael Bolton have been dismissed to make way for the shift of encores, where he has sung the ballad "Georgia on my mind".

Since it pulled out its first album market in 1975, "Michael Bolotin", the American Michael Bolton has sold more than 53 million albums, eight of which were "top ten"; two of their singles were number one in the Billboard charts and has won awards such as the Grammys, among others.

© EFE 2013. Is expressly prohibited redistribution and retransmission of all or part of the contents of Efe services, without prior and express consent of the Agencia EFE S.A.

Thanks for everything Sylvia: what a great article! I'll bet you a million bucks that that was Jaana who gave the flag to Michael! :D I do hope she comes in with a review... BTW, I tried the ONTV links too but couldn't seem to have access either, to the live streaming anyway. I checked one of the YouTube channels and only found the ad. Let's hope we can find a functional link for everyone because that concert sounded great! Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service