2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tweet Michael has put out about show last night plus a photo that he has posted to FB of himself when he arrived in San Diego prior to show.

"Michael Bolton     @mbsings                4h       

Great GREAT Audience and San Diego Symphony orchestra tonight!!!! Thank you all!!!!! MB"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Cute photo!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Sylvia, very nice photo. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Great photo!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Will put this tweet that Michael has retweeted last night in here and hope that those that can view programme see ...... only way know how to get word to you and at least Michael himself is trying to let us know what he is doing, as he told us about Rochester or wouldn't have known anything about that either......yeah, he is a good boy letting us know what he is up to !!! :)

"CBS Sunday Morning     @CBSSunday                9 Aug       

Set the DVR, we've got a packed with , , , and more. It all begins at 9A ET."

Hey Sylvia, thanks a lot for the info! Okay, now what did I miss about Rochester? Good Lord, who can keep up with that man? lol Thanks again Sylvia, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie and Michael was on stage at the Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester on 7th at a PGA Championship Award Dinner honouring Lee Trevino and I posted details and pics on Miscellany thread and Michael makes mention of it in his interview in Marbella when he was talking about his schedule of upcoming events. 

Hope your notifications are settling down and you are getting a little better than previous so that you can keep tabs on what is happening.  I have just caught up now with everything and will be getting ready shortly to head out to meet up with Aussies again so tonight, once more, it will be catch up time.....oh, I hope everyone is busy today and there will not be much for my replying to messages has kind of taken a back seat over last few days so want to try and catch up with some of that !!! lol

Hope you are having a great weekend !!! :)

Hey Sylvia, thanks a lot for your reply. well I caught on to a few things in that interview, but did not retain "Rochester", but the name Lee Trevino did stick in my mind so I did read about that, thanks. Busy weekend and too much going on and too many things to remember and not just from this site! :D Have a fun time with your family sweetie and thanks again for making the time to post the important info, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Pitima and WELCOME to the forum and thank you so, so much for sharing your wonderful video with us and I hope you had a fabulous time at Marbella and I believe you had especially when you met Michael and got THAT photo taken for it is beautiful......did you have a game of tennis with him or did you get to watch him play ????? lol.

Thanks again Pitima and hope you will enjoy being on MB's forum !!!! :)

For Sylvie and Robin CA Pitima has as her avatar a picture of herself with Michael and he is all in his tennis gear and it is taken at the Puente Romano Hotel in Marbella and it is a beautiful picture !! :)   Must admit I saw this picture over on FB along with a very, very short  video of Michael wishing someone a Happy Birthday and at that time Pitima was standing beside him.

Awesome Patima. Thanks for "Georgia." Also, girls, thanks for all descriptions&articles. Awesome Michael's gonna be on CBS this morning tomorrow @ 9. I'll have to ask my brother-in-law to find out what time we get it. Hope it's not 6 but if it is, I'll wet it up. :) Welcome Patima. I'm glad you enjoyed the show&I take it that you met Michael. Awesome.

I haven't been able to get out here all day but 3 people told me Michael's gonna be on the halmark channel tomorrow afternoon from 12 to 2 East Coast time. sorry for putting it on this thread. I even sent Gail a message Or perhaps someone who's computer savvy than I could put it out so everyone would know. It may already be out here&I just haven't been on yet but I just thought I'd letfolks know. Thanks. 

Just checked the listing and this is a  repeat of the show Michael did on the Home and Family show in March but if you haven't seen it check it out!!  Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service