2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million Robin CA for putting that information on here and thanks to Gail for checking it out and would appear you are a bit like us in the UK that during summer months you get plenty and plenty and plenty of repeats but mind you if they were of Michael that would be a perfect TV watching summer !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It's on now..Came home earlier today for lunch and MB's segment is on now. Nice to see it again!!

Robin in MD :)

Awesome for folks that saw the rerun of the show with Michael on Halmark. I don't have it&Yeah, Sylvia, we sure do get the reruns but when it comes to Michael, that's fine. :)

Welcome Pitima to the forum site! Yes he is absolutely amazing, you are so right about that!!!

Enjoy the site and welcome to the Tour Thread!!! Thanks again for posting this video!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Pitima and welcome to the forum. Thank you so much for sharing your video: I love "Georgia"! Can you tell us a bit about your night and how you've enjoyed your concert and your after-concert? Sounds like it was a very special night, so we'd all love to hear about it, if you feel like sharing. You're among friends and fans who understand how you feel, so feel free! Thanks again for sharing your video, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Pitima,

Welcome to the forum! That video was wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us. Love to hear details on your meeting with Michael! So happy for you.

Joy ;)

NJ

The CBS Sunday Morning segment looks to be the same as earlier this year, unless they add to it, just going by the intro.  Got the DVR set just in case!!!

Robin in MD:)

The next concert on MB's tour is on August 13, 2013 at Celebrity Theater, Phoenix, AZ!

Hoping for some reviews as the tour continues to roll on out West here in the USA!!

Have fun everyone!!!

Robin in MD:)

That's ok that the show on CBS this Morning was a rerun. Did it seem as there was an add on or what? I tell you girls, Michael gets me out of breath & I thought I was busy. Not. &Sandra, ready for you review after Tuesday night's show. Yay Anaheim, here I come. Woo Hoo. Hope all is well out here. :)

Hey Robin R, on the CBS show, they only updated Martha's voiceover, saying Michael's memoir was recent instead of upcoming and she also updated the number of views for "Jack Sparrow", that's it. It was still nice hearing Michael on TV... :D Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Just had to let you all know I got front row seats to see MB at Kaufman Concert Hall in NYC on Sept.9th for his interview! Going with Lee White. Anyone else here going?  We can meet up before the show if we can get there early.  I just checked and there are still seats available in the 2nd, 3rd and back in the center. Can't wait, two hours of listening to Michael!!
Joy ;)
NJ

I saw seats like that when it first came up. Glad some of you all closer are going..That's my wedding anniversary so it wasn't a good night that way for me unfortunately!  Please share with us after you go.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service