2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool going to Reno&Brooks. Come back with reviews, ok? :)

Hi Tom, nope, there was no book/cd signing in Phoenix neither ... unfortunately (: Take care - Nic

Found this on Facebook

You must be a subscriber to The Three Tomatoes newsletter. Not a subscriber? Just check below to sign up.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, unless stated otherwise in a specific promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec, and where prohibited by law.
You will be notifed via email if you are a winner, and will have 24 hours to respond, or we will pick another winner.
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER SUBSCRIBER. GIVEAWAY ENDS noon August 23, 2013.
Win Tickets to
MICHAEL BOLTON in conversation with
VALERIE SMALDONE at 92Y September 9, 2013
We're giving away 10 pairs of tickets.

Multi-Grammy™ Award-winning singer/songwriter/social activist Michael Bolton comes to 92Y on Monday, September 9 at 8 pm for a conversation with award-winning media personality Valerie Smaldone as part of her “Legends of Music” series. Bolton’s autobiography, The Soul of It All, has just been published in paperback and offers a “backstage pass” look into a career spanning Bolton’s early years as a 14 year-old singing in New Haven dive bars to worldwide sales of over 53 million albums and singles, and stories from a star-studded cast of friends including Barbra Streisand, Cher, Placido Domingo and Bob Dylan.
Monday, September 9, 8 pm, Tickets from $29 available at:
http://www.thethreetomatoes.com/contests/2013-13.html

Cool Joy. But if you win the contest, they only pay for your ticket to the interview&all, right? You have to be responsible for your air fair, hotel&so forth, right? Wow!

Hi Robin, Yes it's only the ticket you win. So it's great for someone who lives in this area.  But really they are only $29-$35 anyway.

But every little bit helps!

Joy ;)

NJ

Hi Joy, thanks a lot for posting this: I know someone who could enter. Take care and thanks again, much appreciated. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

One video from Lake Mission, Viejo, CA on 17th August and it is of "Steel Bars".......

http://youtu.be/ddPwHiBPtlY

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I wonder where Viejo is in CA. Cool about Steal Bars. Hope all is well out here. Not doing bad. Can't wait to read kathy R. LAFD'S review. No doubt she's a busy gal. :)

Actually Robin R. since you did such a great job on the Anaheim review I will not be posting a review. I will say Michael was vintage MB and sang his heart out with 2 hours of wonderful music!! It felt very nostalgic to me as if I was at a MB concert from the 90's with a very HAPPY Bolton crowd!!!!! And of course Robin you wrote about the most important....the all encompassing setlist :) I am back on the road! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy from Ca, thanks for adding your 2 cents to Robin's great review. Wow, it really sounds like it was electric! I do hope more videos pop up on YouTube. Enjoy your further concerts and you and Bob have a wonderful anniversary trip Kathy, travel safe and take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Well, thanks Kathy R. LAFD. Oh! I know! Each show is different but the crowd even makes it more. These folks to the right of me were silent. I respect them & all but my question is "How?" Travel safely. I wonder who gave Michael the t-shirt. Someone told me folks took flowers up. Neato. :)))))

Thanks Sylvia.. I needed that this evening, love Steel Bars live!!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service