2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie, I have everything crossed for you to win the contest. Keep us posted. :)

Here is the translation of article Sylvie has put in...................

"Michael Bolton in Montreal!
Singer-songwriter Michael Bolton will be in Montreal at the salle Wilfrid Pelletier on February 12.
Rhythm FM offers you the chance to win tickets for his show. To win, listen to the music from 6 to 8 with Denis Fortin and WEEKEND 80-90 with Philippe Pépin this week.
Weekend 80-90! -Rhythm FM105.7 fm
Every Saturday from 9: 00 to 11: 00 and Sundays from 4 pm to 7 pm
The best songs of the most prolific musical decade!
Animation Philippe Pépin
Ticket on sale at 514-842-2112 or
laplacedesarts.com"
Oh Sylvie, I have got everything.....literally everything.....crossed for you but  have to admit I can't quite get into my kidneys or lungs to cross them; making a darn good attempt though on the outside with a few other "bits and pieces"......LOL      As I can't get it to Canada in time am sending you, on here, some Scottish lucky white heather and below is picture of a bunch of white heather found on a Scottish hillside alongside our famous purple.....GOOD LUCK SYLVIE !!!! :)
Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mary, Robin and Sylvia, lol thanks for your good wishes and I'll carry them with me all weekend, unless I get lucky tonight already... :D Sylvia, your Scottish good luck has already arrived in the form of me finding out about the contest, purely by chance: my sister heard the announcement during a car trip she doesn't usually take, so I'll take this as a good sign... I'll wait to cross everything, because I don't want to be "crossed" all day! lol BTW, the only reason I didn't translate Sylvia is that if you can't understand French, it would be hard to participate...  I will keep you all posted and thanks again for your support ladies, much appreciated. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D 

Sylvie I hope you get tickets if yours are on sale today too!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin in MD, the tickets do go on sale in 37 minutes, :D but hubby told me he'd be able to manage it in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'll be hanging on the phone, because I have 3 chances to wintickets with a local radio station. I've already posted the programs they'll be given away, but here's the link to the web site and the number to call tool free for those who can when the contest is announced:

http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/

Ligne concours sans frais:

1-87-RYTHMEFM

(1-877-984-6336)

I've already memorized it and wish I had a speed dial! lol I know you guys wish me well and all I can do is try. Take care Robin and good luck with your own tickets for the MD show sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie, our sale started earlier and we have tickets...Sending positive vibes your way girl!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi everyone, well, as Sylvia so eloquently put it on Monday: get the fireworks, streamers, and the full damn band out: I was just about to send my daughter the info for the radio contest and got the E-mail from the Place Des Arts, thanking me for my Order!!!! lol Everybody's positive vibes reached me in a big way and I can't thank you all enough for the truly overwhelming support you've shown me since Monday... I'm in tears here but so happy I don't know what to do with myself... lol I'll let you know where I'm sitting as soon as I find out, but at this point, I don't care and life is beautiful, God bless you all and again, a huge heartfelt thank you! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D xoxoxxoxoxxo 

OMG Sylvie I am so, so pleased for you...so pleased and I get a funny feeling you and Marcel will be celebrating Valentine's Day tonight as well as on 12th February.....to hang with waiting for the 14th, let's get our own going right now !!!!! LOL.

Stick on Michael and dance the night away !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvie and I will be looking forward to your hopefully winning tickets but sounds good for you either way.....very happy for you, Sylvie, I know you have waited a long time for this....I have a smile on my face and I am sending it your way with a big hug...;))!!

Kathy T. :)

Hi Sylvia and Kathy, boy you guys are fast! lol Thank you for everything ladies, love you all and big hugs right back at you! sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Congratulations Sylvie.  I am so happy for you. I know you will have a wonderful time.  You know we will be expecting

a grand review from you. Take care and fly on that cloud nine

Sandy in MS

Robin, Awesome you're seeing MB in Annapolis. I'll be there in spirit. Wave to Baltimore. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service