2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Robin I will!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi dear Sandy, thank you sweetie! Oh you’d better believe you’ll get one: I’ve been known to write a half decent review... :D Yes mam, I’m already on cloud 7, it’ll be cloud 8 when I have the tix in my hand and you’ll all hear about cloud 9 in February... XD Take care Sandy. Big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Sylvie B.

Oh so happy you are going to see Michael!! Thrilling!!! Let us know your seat location as soon as you find out, hope they are very close. I have a Cloud 7 here just for you, it is a nice white fluffy cloud in the shape of a number seven floating in a pretty blue sky.

Hugs from NJ

Joy

Hi Joy, thank you sweetie and thanks for the cloud! :D Well, hubby could only  manage my seats  in the mezonine actually, but I'll be there and that's all that counts really... :D Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I just saw this on MB'S tweets. Hold on to your hats folks in the UK. Very Excited to announce my #UKTour dates! Stay tuned!!!

Just saw it Robin CA......can't wait and kind of sweating here a bit and my blood pressure is going up and I've just told MB that too.....oh those dates had better come out soon !!!!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm totally happy for those attending shows. Woo Hoo. Yay reviews. :)

There ya go Sylvia! Not long now!!!! LOL

Robin in MD:)

Bonsoir Sylvie,

Je suis trés heureuse pour toi, j'espère avoir bien compris, donc tu vas allé voir MB en concert, c'est trop trop génial ! je n'osais pas te mettre un mot en te disant bonne chance comme la derniere fois, ne sachant pas pour toi si cette fois-ci ton rêve pourrait devenir réalité.Cette nouvelle me donne le sourire et je sais que beaucoup le souhaiter pour toi, donc rien à dire de plus que te dire profites! profites! à fond de ce merveilleux moment à venir

gros bisous

avec toute ma tendresse

Katia

Merci ma belle Katia! Oui, tu as très bien compris! Mon mari m'a fait toute une surprise: il a acheté mes billets en appelant du travail et j'ai reçu le message par courriel! :D Ça va faire presque 5 ans en février que je n'ai pas eu de concert, alors je suis prête! Le soutien moral de mes amies a été absolument merveilleux: je suis comblée! Ça, je te le garantis que je vais en profiter à fond et que je vais écrire toute une revue et possiblement même la traduire pour toi et Françoise quand viendra le temps... :D Merci encore de ton message Katia, fais attention à toi. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Sylvie and thanks for letting us know about seats and as you say wherever you are sitting, what does it matter, you are going to be there and you are going to share in a wonderful night of music with the VOICE, Michael Bolton and that is ALL that matters  !!! LOL   Actually having looked at the theatre layout don't believe near front with intent of getting to stage would have worked as there is an orchestra pit in front of stage:  whether that gets removed when not in use, don't know but it shows in the diagrams.

Do you know something Sylvie.........it is only 122 days till you get to hear him live.....woooooohooooo!!! lol.

Count down time has begun !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,hmm, good question, I should ask hubby. I don’t think the orchestra pit was open when Michael came here in 2009. You can hear and I’m told see very well from mezonine seats: that’s usually where I sit when I go to the opera, in the very same room.  Besides, my husbandd is a sweetheart, but he’s not a stage rusher and I’m not as bold as my dear Robin R to wander off on my own! Lol And yes I do know it’s only 16 weeks or 122 days, I’m counting! XD Take care Sylvia. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service