2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you ladies! You are all so sweet and supportive and that is the best feature of this forum!!! I had a little feeling you may have enjoyed hearing yet another Michael story...lol I am off to the doctor tomorrow to get potent cough syrup so I can sleep :/ Hope you all miss out on this flu/cold bug! Better now than earlier....that is for sure!!

Mary...I DID stand up several times in my excitement but it was such a special night that no one stood longer than a few seconds so as not to block anyone's view. It was too special a night not to miss a minute!! The entire audience did stand up for at least one of the MB/Smokey duets :))))

Stay healthy ladies!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy, great report, as usual LOL. Your reviews are like an MB concert - you'll always find me to shout for more when it is supposed to have an end. LOL. I hope you will be fine again soon. Take care, Astrid

Get well soon, Kathy LAFD.

Gracias otra vez por compartirnos tu alegría!!! ...Espero que te mejores...un cálido abrazo "argentino", Mar

Thanks again for sharing your joy! Hope you ... best ... a warm embrace "Argentina", Mar

Thanks Kathy R., oh what a night you had, girl!!!!! So happy for you and thanks for sharing your special MB and friends experience. I saw you dancing, gosh, how could you not, it was a fantastic concert and to be there was icing on the cake. A very happy birthday present for your hubby too. Look forward to the other reviews and ENJOY your cloud which you obviously are :-).

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)
Kathy,
Wow Kathy, you are the Queen of MB events!! I thought I was doing good here, book signing, concert this week and one in early March.  But you have me beat for sure!! And you are so lucky your hubby goes with you. That was an amazing show, so glad we all could see it on TV but you being there is the best! Love how you worked your way up to a good seat and you being in the video chair dancing will be forever part of that night! Here is a cloud for you girl!!
Hugs from NJ
Joy ;)
Icon of a woman dancing in the clouds! You see the
back of her, barefoot, pink hat & skirt, white top,
blonde hair. She has a ballerina type pose.

Thanks Joy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Joy for the perfect "dancing on a cloud"!!! Love it :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Que hermoso tu comentario Kathy!! Muy en detalle, parecía estar viendote!! Gracias!! Sabes? te voy a contar algo...cómo yo sé poco inglés, no entiendo lo que dicen, así que hay muchas cosas habladas que pierdo, no así la escritura porque uso el traductor...pero me dedico a observar el lenguaje corporal de las personas...ese no me falla y se entiende perfectamente, más en una situación como la del Recital...mirá yo observé los movimientos, las miradas, las actitudes de Michael, y pude observar exactamente lo que pusiste...sin yo haber conocido a todos estos artistas...a ellos tambien los observé; la interpretación de MB con Smokey, fue así...gozaban su música el uno al otro...y eso lo transmitían a la gente...además también se veía al público como gozaba, gente bailando de pie y moviéndose en forma!!, muy bueno eso!!...y también observé a MB en su lenguaje corporal y en la expresión de su rostro y su mirada... ese gesto de humildad y agradecimiento a la vez a estos artistas...eso lo hace más noble aún!!
Gracias nuevamente por tu rico comentario...que le agregó los detalles que le faltaban y el humor!! :D...Te mando un cariño desde Argentina, Mar

How beautiful your comment Kathy! Very detailed, seemed to be watching you! Thank you! You know? I'll tell you something ... how I know little English, did not understand what they say, so there are many things spoken to lose, but not writing because I use the translator ... but I am dedicated to observe the body language people ... that serves me and understands, more in a situation like the Recital ... look I observed movements, looks, attitudes Michael, and I could see exactly what I put ... no have met all these artists ... I watched them too, the interpretation of MB with Smokey, was well ... enjoyed his music to each other ... and that it transmitted to people ... well also public and enjoyed seeing the people dancing up and moving in shape!!, very good that! ... and also watched MB in their body language and the look on his face and his eyes ... this gesture of humility and gratitude to both these artists ... that makes it even more noble!
Thanks again for your rich comment ... you said it lacked details and humor! : D. .. I send you a sweetheart from Argentina, Mar

Thanks Marcela and welcome to the forum!! I sense from your comments that you also felt the great love and respect that was shown to Michael at the Vegas concert. Especially for you since english isn't your first language but you were able to "feel" the mutual admiration between Michael and his guests :) Perfecto!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey ladies!! MB really gave one of his best shows...OMG. we had a blast. Chatted w him at the stage. He talked to lots of fans... The Motown music was a hit...I loved it. The are selling the new cd..I had to have it. They are signed.... Much more when I get home. On a Bolton Cloud!!
Pics to come.....
Robin in MD :)

So glad for you Robin MD that all went well and you had a great time and glad you got CD !! :)   Looking forward to review !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service