2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin R, from what I understand, VIP packages are available for all U.K. shows, but apparently, you can buy one anytime from MBC. It's gonna be a very interesting year review-wise in 2014! Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Yes Sylvie you are right there are VIP Packages with all the shows but I didn't realize you could buy backstage passes from MBC.....might have rather given my money to them than the tours people but of course might not then have got such good seats !!! :)   Thanks for information; might be useful for the future, who knows !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I only found that out recently, but I hear they're pretty costly. As much as I'd love to give to MBC, I can't afford those. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hmm. I wonder how much the V I P tickets are through the MBC? wow! I oughta try it when he comes back. anyone over here doin' it?

I am surprising my best friend for her 60th Birthday tickets to see Michael! I want to present these to her in December on her actual birthday!! Plan on playing music in the background and would love a short video or something from Michael to say Happy Birthday Nitza!! I hear you are coming to see me in February!!!! See you then!!! Do you think it is possible or am I dreaming too much??? Would love a response :) thank you in advance -Denise 

Hi Denise and welcome to the forum. Your friend must be one heck of a best friend for you to want to do this for her, how sweet of you... :D To be honest Denise,  I don't know that Michael would or could do that, however, there are alternatives. First of all, you might be able to download the "Happy birthday" wave file on this page:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/birthday-calendar-link?id...

Michael sings "Happy birthday" on it. If you download it, you could burn it on to a CD for her. Also, if your friend has a Twitter account,, you might be able to tweet Michael the day before your friend's birthday and ask him to tweet her. He has done this for fans in the past. I hope that works for you and your friend and good luck with the surprise Denise, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thank you so very much for the information!! I am excited and it is so hard to keep a secret!! I will post pictures of my surprise and of course of the Michael Bolton event!!! Best regards!!! Denise 

Hi Denise, I had an idea for your friend's cake, if you don't already have one. On this page:
You'll find pictures of a cake that was made for Michael's 60th birthday on fan suggestions. If you get it made that way, you can tell her that she has the exact same cake that Michael got for his own 60th! :D Or then again, there are bakeries that make cakes with digitally printed pictures. Something tells me it will probably be a really big cake if you have 200 people there! Just a thought. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Trying to plan how to present it to her in front of 200 guests. I am going to have the Dj play a little over a minute of 4 of his best sellers, printed out the lyrics to "Lean On Me" for all of the guests and will ask all to assist in singing it to her, a live video of him in concert to get the emotions going and finally the Happy Birthday song from Michael Bolton. Any other ideas? I am open to all suggestions!!! Thank you!!!

OMG Denise, I'd get teary-eyed at that! lol Seriously, how sweet! Aside from a cake with Michael's picture on it, nothing comes to mind right now, so we'll put our thinking caps on and we'll get back to you okay? As I've said, she must be a very special friend and you seem like a pretty special friend too... :D May I ask how long you have to prepare this? Just checking. Well anyway, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Denise and a warm welcome from me to the forum and your whole plan sounds absolutely wonderful......wish you were doing it for me...lol      Do you know Denise that you can buy a signed birthday card from Michael on e-Bay......don't know about in the States but they have it available in the UK....and here is the front cover for you to see.......

Just another thought of something a little bit "Michael" for her birthday and it is not overly expensive.    Hope everything works out as planned and can't wait for you to come back and let us know and if you add anything between now and then also to let us know.

Good luck Denise !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service