2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that's neat what you're doing for your friend Denise. I wish the both of you well.

& welcome to the forum, Denise. Post often & also, bring a review to the show(s) you're going to.

Thank you, I am so excited. She is the type of friend that everyone would call a friend :) Best wishes to all and thank you again!!! 

Hi Denise, this is so nice and sounds like an amazing thing you are planning! Welcome to the forum, join in!

Please keep us informed of how this plan goes. 

Joy ;)

NJ

I hope it's ok if I post here.  I have two extra seats for the Annapolis MD show on 12/17.. If interested in them please email me at BlueEyes7RS@aol.com for details. Just want to get the $ back we paid face value and the fees/postage.  We ended up with some extra's.

I would love them to go to a die-hard MB fan!!

Thanks alot.

Robin in MD:)

Oh! robin, honey, I wish the heck I could. Wow! if I could just win the lotto to come back. I wish you well girl.

P.S.  The tickets we have found a home with a devoted fan from this forum site. Thanks.

Welcome, Denise, and what a great birthday party you have planned for your best friend. Hope you come back and tell us all about it. Have a great time!! :)

Kathy T. :)

The next event/concert on MB's schedule is on November 2, 2013 at Alte Oper-Sports Press Balls Event, Frankfurt, Germany

I don't know if any members here will be attending.  If so, please share your evening with all of us.  I love Germany and the lovely people there.

I wish I could see MB do a show there one day. 

I know huh, Robin. You've been to Germany. Wouldn't that be cool if you could go to a show there. Wow! I know you seem to have a special connection there. I don't mean to mention but I know it touches your heart--the country Germany. I'm of German harritage myself. :) I've never been overseas.

I hope Astrid & other girls get to go to the concert Saturday. Woo Hoo & reviews, girls, please? Hope meet&greets as well. :)

It is not a concert Robin CA it is an event at which Michael is appearing as one of the performers in their entertainment sections of the programme.   It is a sporting award ceremony for the sportsmen and women of Germany.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service