2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I put it here anyway as it is in his tour section. Someone on here may be attending or anyone that does that is new is welcome to share.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Ladies,

talking of catching up - I hope MB is catching up himself. Bejing/China yesterday, Frankfort/Germany tomorrow... LOL

Even if I'm too busy to come in more often these days, I'm thinking of all of you, especially the UK fans. I'm so happy for you and I know the UK tour next year will bring you lots of fun and happiness. Have a great time and bring back lots of reviews please!

Back to tomorrow (no, I don't own a DeLorean to travel through time, just watching MB "time-zoning" LOL).

Certainly, on the webside of the German Sport's Media/Print Ball, MB is presented as this year's guest star. I tried my best to translate the text (with the help of google translate):

http://www.deutscher-sportpresseball.de/index.php?id=20

Guest star in 2013

MICHAEL BOLTON

The high standards of the ball program is also emphasized by the choice of this year's musical guest star Michael Bolton. The two-time Grammy winner with the distinctive four-octave voice is, since the 1980s, a major player in the international music scene and a guarantee for exciting live performances.

With more than 52 million records sold Michael Bolton went into the ranks of musical superstars. On stage of the Alte Oper, the American will give his only concert in Germany this year. "As an avid sports fan, I'm very happy to come to Frankfort to sing for the guests of the German Sports Press ball," the artist is looking forward to his performance.

Added is a link to a compilation of his RAH video concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVOTis5K45o&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately I’m not able to attend. The tickets are more than twice as much as a usual MB ticket. Everyone who is attending – have a blast!!

All the best,

Astrid

PS. Robin, if you ever come to Germany again, just let me know. I would love to meet you!

Thanks Astrid. I was there about 18 years ago. Loved it there. Sorry you cannot attend.

Robin in MD:)

Sylvia, thanks for the correct info on tomorrow's event. Astrid, Thanks for the article & sorry you're unable to go tomorrow. I hear you about high cost of tickets. it's good seeing you & Kathy LAFD out here. I know you girls are busy. me tooooo.....

Hallo Astrid, Good to read you here!I'm sure you'll be able to catch a review or a report about the evening somewhere. I have a feeling this won't be a full-length concert, so better wait until an affordable one comes your way. Thanks for the article sweetie, hope you're doing well my friend, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Astrid for the up to the minute article!! Nice to see you popping in as well :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Heeellloooooo.......lol........Well ladies I have exactly 3,140 messages on this wonderful forum to read from all of you and your non stop writing!!! What can you all possibly continuously be writing about????  ROFL!!! Neverrmind...just wanted to see if you all were "listening"!!! LOL I will NOT attempt to "catch up" this time!! But I will attempt to add a few words now and again :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Do we really talk THAT MUCH ??????? LOL    At least I know I don't talk a lot so probably only about 1/2 dozen, or SO, are mine......OMG I nearly choked there.....LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Kathy, Hmm, I think the amount of posts must be all those people catching up after a leave of absence... ;D Love you girl, just teasing... :D Take care Kathy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Not 3,140 of them Sylvie ;)

Kathy and LAFD

Hi Kathy, btw, thank you for your great reviews! Loved to read them, Astrid

And thank YOU Assssstrid :))) I haven't forgotten ;) Hope to have more reviews in the future!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service