2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back Kathy R.....been missing you here, girl ;)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Waving to you Kathy R.!!LOL Glad to see you posting again!!!

Lots of excitement here the last few weeks!

Robin in MD:)

Hi you all :))) I was feeling the "vibes" of distant Bolton fan rumblings and thought I better check in!!! ROFL!!! What a treat to read that ALL of you have concerts!! Oh my....life is great!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Yep Kathy......the tour schedule is massive once again and those of us fortunate enough to be attending a concert are READY ;)))!!!! Have a blast everyone!! Hugs,

Welcome back Kathy R!!!

Missed you, although now I see you on Facebook! I still like it over here better, I feel more at home. It's more personal.

And yes, I know how you feel about catching up. When I got so behind when my daughter had the baby, I never caught up reading everything. I still know where I left off, but I don't know when I will ever get back to reading it!

Hugs,

Joy ;)

Kathy LAFD & everyone. I had to laugh when Kathy LAFD hyad 3000 something emails&who else would we all be alking about, right? MB. Of course. :))))))))))

Hi Kathy T, Joy and Robin R.....thanks and I missed all your insightful Bolton Bulletins!!! lol I am trying to pop in everywhere once in a while!! Fb is easier on my phone than the forum is :/ I do a lot from my phone and ALWAYS get side tracked for too long on my laptop!! lol My phone is "faster" for me ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy R., I do everything from my phone and it is so handy but I still do not know how to post the cute icons from it that alot of you ladies do. I need a class I know......just finding the time :(. Glad you are popping in again too :)). Hugs,

Thanks Kathy T :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Shucks, I don't even have an iPhone. My sister does & she does dang good on it. Of course, she used the voice over. I can text on my antiquated phone. :)

Hey Ladies and Gents, Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started my countdown to MB concert----28 days til concert in Paducah!!!!!  and I have a meet and greet to!!!!!!! FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am getting excited?!!!

Awesome Sandy. That's so cool you have a meet & greet. How's all these meet & greet tickets coming about? Is it through the MBC? & if so, how much would the tickets be? I guess I could call MBC or contact Andrena, right? Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'm happy for all of you. Perhaps I may ask too many questions. I've been told that not. Out here but elsewhere. :))))) Anyway, Awesome, Sandy & those who have them. Woo Hoo.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service