2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Translation of what Helen has said.......

"Hello, all.
My daughter and son-in-law are traveling to a wedding in Berlin in April. And Michael concert in Berlin 23.04.2014.
Again I would like to get to the concert very much. In Kiev Michael probably never will come.
So let's go for it."

Я надеюсь, что вы можете видеть Майкла в Берлине!!! Пожалуйста, вернитесь и дайте нам знать, что происходит!!!
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hallo Sylvia,

Do you believe this is interesting for a fan in this Forum?

Here 2 concert maps and a meeting with Michael can be bought at an auction.

The auction ends on the 19th of November and now stands on 450.00$

https://www.sweetrelief.org/news/meet-michael-bolton-receive-2-tick...

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/406109

For me not interesting!

1. too expensive

2. I would have to hit to one take the laptop. Michael would have to write and I would have to allow to translate Google. Too awkwardly (Ha, Ha)!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks very much for finding and posting that Petra and I would think people would be interested in that and it is certainly a terrific thing for Michael to have become involved in and to have donated to Sweet Relief.   Although it takes you into the Events page here which covers all Michael's upcoming concerts, both in the States and abroad, because it is in USD and would appear to be an American Charity I think only those concerts in the States would qualify......maybe I am wrong but that is how I see it !!!

Thanks again for posting Petra....great find !!! :)

Hi Sylvia and Petra....I know MBC used to offer these auctions as well. Perhaps MB is using a new company to offer the auctions through??? Maybe Gail knows more?

Kathy and LAFD Bob

This is still through charitybuzz but for a Musicians charity and only one prize donated by Michael himself and not the MBC.   It is a good question as to whether it is for all the concerts or just US.  I'll see if I can find out...I've sent a note to the charitybuzz people to see what they say.  Gail

Thanks for checking it out Gail! Cool of MB to donate this.

Robin in MD:)

This isn't a regular concert but it's on MB's tour schedule so I'm going to post it here.  MB is part of the event, maybe someone will attend and post for us.

Ft. Lauderdale Film Festival Chairman's Award Gala, Westin Diplomat... on November 9, 2013.

Soon the real concert tour will begin!!

Robin in MD: )

Yay Fort Laughter Dale. I've been there. Woo Hoo.

I know a couple fans going so hopefully one wil lpost.

I did read the fine print link on this auction and there it did say US dates only. Catching up on here again and just saw this.

Robin in MD:)

Ok..just heard by from the Charitybuzz people and Michael's ofice...this prize would be for the US concerts only...sorry guys!  Gail

Thanks for finding out definite answer on that Gail, thanks !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service