2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Waving ((((((((WAVES))))))))))  to Sandy. Nice seeing you here. Enjoy the show and meet/greet!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi there Sandy Wilson...enjoy the other Sandy's tix as I know you will!! Hope to see you in Reno again next year!! Fun times ahead :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Welcome Sandy....you will have a fantastic concert in a very beautiful place.. Hope to hear back from you on the forum about the concert too.

Kathy T. :)

Sandy B. @ least you do have a show to look forward to. I'm happy for everyone's up&coming concerts. Woo-hoo.

Michael has again donated concert tickets and a meet and greet via Charity Buzz and this time it is for the RFK Centre for Justice and Human Rights and it is for 4 concert tickets.  Closing date is 17th December.

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/381103?preview=1

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is like the auction we talked about earlier where it says concert of your choice but I found out it is for the USA concerts only. Thanks!

The other auction actually closed yesterday and the final bidding was $850 for the two tickets and the meet and greet.   Just wondering if possibly Michael is going to start doing this on a regular basis, i.e. that when one auction is finished another for a different cause will automatically start especially when he has said he wanted to be more involved with charitable work and I think it is a super and terrific way to do it if this is his intention. 

I'm behind here. Sandy B., sorry you can't make Florida's show but welcome Sandy W. & glad you're able to attend. I think I'm right. Neat Sandy W. you have gone to Reno. I'd love to be able to go but we'll see. Sandy W. you have a meet&greet, right?

Article have just picked up on Twitter to do with Michael's show on 5th December at the McComb Centre, Mt. Clemens, where part of the proceeds will be donated to a Children's Charity.

http://womc.cbslocal.com/2013/11/21/michael-bolton-holiday-show-to-...

Yay Michigan. I wish I could win the lotto. I'd get to see my friend Karla who lives in Mount Clemmons but awesome about the children's charity.

Hi everyone, The last round of concerts for this year and I guess this Tour Thread begins in 2 days!! Where did 2013 go??? 

The first concert on MB's next round of shows is at Carson Four Rivers Centers, Paducah, KY on

November 29, 2013.  I know a few of the members here are attending and it should be a great show.

I hope for some fun reviews after this one kicks off this round of USA shows!!!!  Have fun everyone and travel safe..

Here we go!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Yay for more reviews&concerts are up&coming. Can't wait to read them. I'm excited. I feel their excitement.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service