2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, Sunday is my next one..Thanks!

Robin :)

Robin, Enjoy&be safe.

Oh WOW Robin what a beautiful review and if you have missed anything I think it must have been that you went to the ladies at some time for I definitely feel as though I have been to my first MB concert  !!! lol.

Thanks a million Robin for taking the time to share such a lovely and detailed Bolton Adventure ....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia..I don't ever go to the ladies during a show!!LOL You are funny..Glad you enjoyed reading it. It was such fun....Great crowd which always makes it fun for MB.

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin - I'm very happy for you ... jealous too :))) Thanks for your review, really exciting!! Warm rgds - Nic

What a wonderful story Robin! Many cute details and subtle comments that let us glimpse the person of Michael more! ... and also how well it is going on with all this, and all fans! How to not be in a cloud! ... To grab his hand! ... I would wash over me! : D and what you said ... and all the details that had to with the fans ... very sweet man ... a wonderful human being! Thanks for sharing this beautiful experience! ... And give you permission to keep you in the cloud ... jajajaj ... I send you a cordial and affectionate greeting from Argentina, Mar.

Qué maravilloso relato Robin!!  Cuántos detalles lindos y comentarios sutiles que nos dejaban entrever más la persona de Michael!!... y tambien de lo bien que lo está pasando el con todo esto, y todos los fans!! Cómo para no estar en una nube!!...al agarrarte la mano!!...yo no me la lavaría más!! :D y lo que te dijo...y todos los detalles que tuvo para con los fans...muy dulce y humano...un ser maravilloso!! Gracias por compartirnos esta hermosa experiencia!!...y te damos permiso para que sigas en la nube...jajajaj...te mando un cordial y cariñoso saludo desde Argentina, Mar. 

Thank you Marcela..LOL Michael was wonderful to the fans..Made may people feel like they are on clouds still I'm sure.

I hop you get a concert in your part of the world!!

Robin in MD :)

Robin God hear you! ... Hopefully he comes around here ... so then I can tell I like clouds! : D, kiss and thanks for sharing your joy, Mar

Dios te oiga Robin!!...ojalá el venga por aquí...así despues yo puedo contarles como son las nubes!! :D, un beso y gracias por compartir tu alegría, Mar

Hi Robin MD, Thank you for your wonderful review!! Another great MB experience to treasure!

Take care, 

Nicolette xx

Bonjour Robin,

What beautiful moments you have experienced. You made ​​a nice story, and we have felt thanks to you all excitation which to see him. Thank you very much

katia

Thanks for your exciting review Robin Md!! Enjoy the others just as much!!! Hope you get another blown kiss!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy...That was a moment I won't forget and my friend either!!LOL  He's a sweet guy.  You all know that.

I plan on enjoying the others, especially York! OMG the electricity in that place is going to be something else. Alot of fans from all over will be there I'm thinking..familiar faces..good times!!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service