2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I pray all has good weather. I'm excited for everyone's up & coming shows. Also, Kathy in Tulsa or anyone, don't blame you not checking out the videos. I wouldn't either. Love surprises. :)

Hi Robin R., I can't wait to see all the videos and photos but glad you understand what I mean.......surprises are the best and I could use some of those good ones this Christmas for sure and have had a few already. I am getting excited no doubt. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I understand anticipation of the weather but you know, trouble finds us soon enough. Don't look for that T word. :))))) All of you be safe & excuse me but have a kick a** good time.

I know :) is smile but is ;) also smile? Pardon my ignorants. I know :P is a huge smile, right?

Hi Robin and I am not too sure but I believe ;) is a wink and a smile.  I think too :D is a huge grin or smile but I do not know about :P.    I am still learning all of this too and that is why I just stick with a smile :) and a small lol or a huge LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia and Robin, to my knowledge, :P is a face with the tongue sticking out... :D Take care ladies. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Tonight I wish all in Burnsville a huge Michael-concert.

And do not forget: Reported to us to all of it!

Petra Christine (Germany)

HELLO LADIES....to my BB's I have great news to report and hope for....fingers and toes crossed and praying this bad weather moves out quickly and for good health to all.......what do I want to tell you??????;)))))))

I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT I WILL BE MEETING MB IN DURANT NEXT THURSDAY NIGHT.....THE VENUE SCHEDULED THIS FOR ME.....COMPLIMENTS OF MY FRIEND, KAT, AND A BIG THANK YOU, DEAR KAT :))))))))))))))))) I am still in shock!!!!!! Big Hugs,

WOW I hope it all works out Kathy T. That is FANTASTIC!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs

Robin in MD:)

Wonderful news Kathy and at least you have a few days to get over the shock and then start to try and think seriously about what you are going to say to him, ask him, tell him, do to him.......OH NO....wait a minute......we're not going that far ......LOL    Seriously, absolutely terrific news Kathy and so, so pleased for you !!! :)

Definitely going to be some review from Durant !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

WOO HOO IS RIGHT, ROBIN ;)))))).....AND DEFINITELY REVIEWS FR9M DURANT, SYLVIA)))))) Kat just called with more of the specifics on what I am to do and where I an to go. Ladies ...I really am sitting here in a bit of shock.....I will cherish this moment in my life I assure you and I very humbly appreciate it too. Big Hugs,

Hey Kathy T,  thanks for sharing your happy news sweetie! I’d say taht news like that would change someone’s focus to something more positive... :D I couldn’t be more thrilled for you my friend  and I’ll enjoy counting down to your big day with you, God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service