2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I learned years ago not to go to work in bad weather, I live 10 min from my office. I don't risk it. Your life and safety are most important. I'm so glad your boss sees that too Kathy T!!

I stay home in bad weather here..

Robin in MD :)

It is 1 mile for me, Robin, but I am on the 3rd floor where I live and the elevator is froze up even :(. The mailman jist delivered my jacket and it fits perfectly :)))). Now to dissipate this weather.....anyone have a magic wand???....LOL....
Hugs,

Katht T. :)

It's better to miss a day or 2 than several weeks with a bad break or something. Fortunately, where I nworked, they allowed me to stay overnight as they needed the switchboard opened&messages changed. As I say, snow is a blind man's fog. grrrrr It's a bear to travel in it&when it's piled & can't find curbs, it's like a carpet&no land marks so, yeah, girl, ice, snow or whatever, please be safe.

Hi Robin R.,

Can't break any bones now.....MB concert coming in 144 hours.....LOL....I did not sleep well last night worrying about having to go in today but tonight I will. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I heat that Kathy from Tulsa doing your countdown. It's gonna work out fine for you, girl. I'm glad you stayed home today.

KATHY, SO GLAD YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET OUT IN THIS WEATHER!!!! BE SAFE AND I AM PRAYING FOR A BETTER WEATHER WEEK FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!

XOXO SANDY IN MS

Thank you, Sandy :)). Hugs,

Hi Kathy,

I know what you mean sweetie, we have 5 1/2 inches of snow as of this morning and more on it's way tonight here in Indiana.

I was driving home last night from the American Legion and it was really slick and cars were sliding all over the place. Believe me, my little Honda Civic was not wanting to stay on the pavement either. Luckily I did make it home safe even after a detour which rerouted me about 20 more minutes. Stay Safe to all those who are experiencing bad weather, stay home if you can.

Have a Great Day! Enjoy your Hot Cocoa and Lots of Michael!

Kellie

Take care, Kellie....glad you made it home okay. Hugs,

Be safe everyone. This weather is wicked.. We are to get the mixed mess here Sunday into Monday from the same storm you got hit with Kathy T..Hopefully it's to turn to all rain on Monday..I may not be in work early tho. I don't slide down this hill in bad weather and they all know it! Take care all and be safe.

Robin in MD:)

Hoping the weather is good for your concert, Robin.....rain we can handle, most of the time anyway. Things here are forecast in the 40's by Thursday.....should be okay by then. Now we pray MB and band gets safely to all of their destinations along with those attending. Nice reminder no matter how many times we say it on here....STAY SAFE! Hugs,

Thanks Kathy!! I hope it is too and for all those other ones on the schedule as well. YES and safe travels for MB, band and crew too!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service