2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a picture that is a little bitty different and it is from the Maryland Hall, Annapolis tonight and it shows the merchandise table and was tweeted by Eye on Annapolis who is John F.........

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for posting, Sylvia. Can't wait to hear back from Robin and others with reviews. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Three videos from the Maryland Hall, Annapolis, Maryland on 17th December

"To Love Somebody"

http://youtu.be/F8InQBQSbzI

"Sweet Home Chicago"

http://youtu.be/oT6E4v0NcDc

ANMHE

http://youtu.be/HQ3_-hLxvLo

Hey gang,WE HAD A BLAST LAST NIGHT!!!!!! OMG Bad news is I gotta to to workt soon and no time to do a review! Thanks Sylvia for posting the vids and the photo. MB was alot of fun last night.  He did 3 Christmas songs and the show was a blast. Not the crowd Kerie had but we had fun and some people called out some funny comments.  He was nice to us and he asked me from the stage how many shows and we had a short conversation!! YIPES!!LOL  He's the best.. We did have him come down our aisle and turn in front of us at the stage to go back up so that worked, a wink and a quick hand hold and my other friend touched his hand too.  It was perfect where we sat for the route they chose for him last night! He stood in the audience not very far back from the front this time..Worked for us!!LOL

More to come later..I have to go to work and do a few things. Lighting was not good but I hope I have a few decent pictures.  The sound was incredible, the Annapolis Symphony plays at this venue so they really had quality sound!! MB's sounded awesome!!!!

Nic--was so nice to meet you and your mother. So glad the seats worked out!!! Was fun sitting and chatting some with you two!!!! MB is the best isn't he!!!

More later..promise..

Robin in MD ON HER CLOUD!!!! :):):)

Thanks for popping in Robin and so glad everything worked out well and you had a super time !!! :)   Looking forward to your review and you just take your time for we are not going anywhere !!! lol

Thanks Sylvia...Review coming up soon!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for the sneak preview, Robin, and looking forward to your review :))). The sound system was fantastic !!!:))), Robin. Happy you got some Christmas music too, girl ;))). See you back here when you are ready. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Robin,

Have you come down from that cloud yet? Nope! LOL!! What a great time! Looking forward to hearing more of your review! What a great picture of you looking at the magazine!

Love, Anna :o)

Anna you are being too kind, I look annoyed or something..I don't like my expression at all but thank you for being so sweet!!

Review coming up soon!! Busy with real life stuff today and this evening. You all know how that goes..something called "work" and family!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Robin, I'm very glad we finally met! Thank you for the tickets :)) and I do hope will meet again soon !!! We had such a wonderful ,wonderful time last night! It was really awesome for MB to acknowledge you in front of that large audience !!! I would have freaked out but you kept pretty calm & cool ... excited, yes !!! :)) Now, I'm dreaming of something that was so real not so long ago!!! He's a beautiful singer with a beautiful heart & soul !!! Take care & keep in touch!!! Lots of hugs - Nic

Nic where are you? Awesome you went to the concert. I loved reading the article about Robin & her friends&I know them. I've met them @ many shows.

Nic, awesome you & Robin met. Also, Robin, Our friend going out of town or relocating, I know there's mixed emotionsbut she had an awesome night too & I'm glad. She told me she's relocating so, she's leaving with a big bang&a rockin' one @ that. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service