2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, when things are going on, I would imagine one wouldn't know their facial expressions. I have been told sometimes I have a sour puss expression on my dface&don't realize it. I guess when thinking in deep thought one can have that kind of expression. You probably weren't annoyed even if you say you looked it. You probably weren't

Robin,

Had to give you your cloud lady!! Sounds like you had a wonderful show as always, MB never disappoints. 

Joy  ;)

NJ

Thanks for posting Sylvia.....FANTASTIC !!!!:)))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for the article Petra, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Horrible photo of me. The guy took them asking us to look at the program. I knew that was not good. I was not sure about being interviewed. We said so much more about his global fanbase. I told her about the fan site and many fans he recognizes around the globe. We are not that unique. We talked about MBC also. They edit for what they want . Hope the article was ok. Yikes..I will tell more about the convo from the stage in my review. So much for my surprise. I want to tweet it to MB :) He can ignore the bad photo of me..LOL

Robin in MD :)

Petra Christine 23 hours ago   

Hello everybody,

I have found an article about Michael in Annapolis! And what have I discovered there? There it is also about "our" Robin MD (???) !

A lot of fun while reading!! I could not embed the article! Sorry!

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/annapolis/michael-bolton-croons-...

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks Petra!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Petra,

That was a fun article to read, and Robin and Kathy you shine!!!

Kellie

One more article about the concert yesterday in Annapolis!

http://www.eyeonannapolis.net/2013/12/18/an-evening-with-michael-bo...

Here only a small extract from nice pictures -->

The pictures in black / white I find most nicely! They look noble, or?

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks so much Petra for both articles and especially second one with ALL those photos ......Danke !!!! :)

Good for you Robin MD getting your photo and name in print......way to go !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Great photos!! Thanks for sharing, Petra.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Petra, Nice little article and photos are great!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service