2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Robin thanks a million for that terrific review and beautiful pictures !! :)  

As the majority of you know I have never been to a show YET and that is why coming in here to read reviews like yours Robin, I love, for without doubt you have brought the whole event to life and it lessens that feeling that one has of missing out on something because of not being to a concert;  well, it does for me and it is because you share so much so don't ever apologize for something being too long; please don't !!! :) 

Thanks again Robin and looking forward to more pictures !!! :) 

Glad to hear too that you had a great time Nic and super you all meeting up......wonder if I will meet up with any Bolton Buddies in May ???????????? 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks so much Sylvia.. I am really looking forward to reading your reviews in 2014..It will be a fun time on the 2014 thread, it will be smoking!!! :) I won't be able to keep up..I am glad you felt that way Sylvia..Your turn is not that far around the bends..May will be here before you know it...

Robin in MD :)

Tekll me about it with time flying. Robin in MD'S right. May will be here before you know it. Petra, I don't know if you've been to a show or not but if you're going to one, I'm happy for you & Sylvia, I'm, as I've said before, totally happy you're going to some shows as well. Woo Hoo. It will be an experience(s) you'll never forget that's for sure. You'll become even more addicted. :))))))

Sylvia, I wished I could say YES :))) Soooo tempting ... and I'd love meeting you in person as well :)) Lots of hugs - Nic

Thanks Petra...It will be your turn when he goes to Germany to write a review. I want to hear more from the other fans in the coming months!!! I enjoy reading all of the adventures posted here..Others have done more shows than me, been a fan longer than me and traveled further- that's what we kept trying to tell the reporter.  It's not a unique thing around the world to find MB fans that are long time ones and have seen many concerts.  She wanted to make it into what she wanted the story to be but we tried to convey that.LOL  I don't know how MB does it.. That's the one and only time I want to be interviewed like that..Just glad the article came out ok.

Hi Robin in MD and thanks for your review. Sounds like Michael picked a very good venue because the videos sounded amazing! I’m glad for you that the weather cooperated for your special last concert with your 2 friends and the article, what can I say? What a way to go! :D   I have to say I was surprised when Petra posted your full name because I know you like your privacy and seem uneasy with all this attention.  That was a very interesting setlist and it’s nice to know Michael still kept it pretty eclectic. Robin, I’m so jealous about “What’s going on”! To my knowledge, it’s the first time he sings it in concert, isn’t it? I hope he sings it here in February! Sweetie, I know what you mean about the amount of shows, because if we all had the means and opportunities, we’d all have attended countless concerts, because as you've said, passionate fans are all over the world and many have never been to a concert. Well I’m glad that despite not being as lively as Kerie’s crowd, fans were still pretty vocal and it still made it a fun show for everyone.  Robin, you should know by now: there’s no such thing as a too long review, although I may have to eat those words by the time Sylvia has a concert! Lol Anyway, thanks always for your very detailed report, as usual, all that was missing was the soundtrack. :D  Take care Robin and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Sylvie. The band played Whats Goin on. MB was offstage changing. Sorry for the confusion in that.

I was hesitant to do the interview but the girls did so I did too. I don't want to offend anyone here but my pic makes me a tad uncomfortable on here. The article is out there so nothing I can do. I was hoping they would not use one with me. Oh well.

Glad you like the review..

Hello Robin, hello Sylvie,
I hope, I have made no mistake. I have only used your full name (Robin) because he was called in the article.
Robin, should I extinguish the article from the forum?
I wanted to annoy nobody!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Its ok Petra. Keep the article here. Maybe take my pic off tho? It is in the article. Thanks. I appreciate that.

Hi Robin,

Loved your review, so happy for you and your friends, to be able to share such special memories of all the fun times spent with MB and the Band. Glad you got great seats, luck was on your side! It was really special the interaction you had with Michael. Something to always treasure, along with the drumstick. I have a few of those too. Your picture is just fine little lady! I'm off to read the article now. Thank you for sharing and keeping us all with you in spirit.

Kellie

I think it's cool when folks get instruments either guitar pick or drumsticks. I have 2 guitar picks from MB&I love it. So, when MB throws guitar picks out into the audience, try catching them girls. Guys too. Of course, MB handed them to me in 2004&2011.

I love all the threads but to be honest, this tour list is my favorite. Can't wait to read other folks' reviews that's for sure. I wish one could come up with last night's show. I know someone who went.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service