2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 80212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whhat are the dates for these shows? Boltonnut from L. A. CA from L. A. CA who loves Michael Bolton & Life. Wants to know. :)

Robin,

No dates yet on these. Nothing on these definite yet, I am sure Gail will post when she hears things are final.  But I wanted to post that I had read about it. Hopefully more exciting things coming up!

Joy

NJ

Thanks for article Joy !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Cool no dates for the TV shows because I'm good @ missing something. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Robin CA the HSN Live channel programme which will be coming LIVE from Las Vegas is on 8th February, 2013 at 8.00 p.m. ET.  Time and date was contained in MB's e-mail as well as it is in the link that Gloria found and which is on the "Somebody Is Recording a New Album" thread......hope you can tune in ???? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I can't watch the HSN show as I don't have cable. Maybe it will be on youtube&perhaps on a CD eventually. Now! Wouldn't that be cool. I wonder if you have to be an HSN subscriber, use an HSN credit card&stay both nights @ the hotel? Bucks there. Right on to those who can attend. I need the # to the Venetian as it costs me for directory assistance but my sister will get it for me. I'll check with them. Venetian's not your most cheap hotel; it's bucks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Joy, thanks for the article. Even though it's similar, we didn't know about TV performances so close! I'm looking very much forward to it, thanks again Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Joy,

Thanks for the article, and I hope your right in saying the writer didn't do his homework. Great news about seeing Michael on TV appearances so soon after the release date, and before the Ridgefield Playhouse event.

Kellie

Kellie,

Not sure if I made myself clear about that.  I meant the writer didn't do his homework about Michael being with Nicolette.

We all know that's long over with. 

Joy :)

OK Everyone here we go for 2013...The FIRST Concert on MB's tour schedule for this year is at Greenfield Stadium, Trelawny - Montego Bay, Jamaica on Friday, January 25, 2013!!

If there are fans in that part of the world attending and do come in here and read and want to post, feel free. We all want to hear about the concert!!!!!  Fun times ahead the next few weeks/months. I will be posted the book signings as they come up in this thread as well so feel free to share the fun here too or over in the book thread, just saying you all are welcome to post here also!! LOL

Fun times in 2013 are beginning!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

I agree with Robin for tomorrow's concert in warm Jamaika. Would love to read reviews. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Joy,

Thats what I was hoping!

Thanks,

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service