2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, Gail, all who helped with the cake, card and other details to make this a very special birthday for MB that we were all able to be a part of because of all your efforts, a sincere Thank You!!!

Robin, thank you for the fun filled detailed review and for the photos and once again I think the slide show idea is fantastic!!! Glad you all had a wonderful time and thanks for sharing it all here with us. I hope the little ladies husband was home waiting on her last night, LOL.....that was cute what MB said. Hope you sleep well on your cloud nine tonight, Robin. THANKS!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
PS Robin, like Nic I am wondering too, who ate the cake??? Lol.....

Kathy T.

I agree. Thanks to everyone who put this birthday gathering together Tuesday night. Wow! :)))))

Hi Robin, phew what a review! Well first, let me say that I’m glad everything planned worked out and thanks again for signing the names of all that couldn’t attend. :D Really cool to hear there were guys in line to sign too! I’m sure Tami will have pics of the cake for us. Girl, can’t wait to hear your videos! Thanks a lot for letting Michael know the card was from  fans all over the world... How fun you got to be there with your old buddies! :D Thanks so much for thinking of including a description Robin, much appreciated! Well again, thank you for another epic review of an unforgettable night. Thanks for helping us feel like we were a small part of it Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

PS. I cannot edit my review now but I wrote by mistake that the inside Right pannel got full on the card, meant to say LEFT Pannel. Sorry.

Folks that gave me a list of names, your names are inside the card on that  left side.  The list Tami had given me, those are on the back in the black Sharpie. We had one pen that people smudged a little so we were getting more selective by the time we got to the back pannel.  People had damp hands or something (raining outside), we were using napkins to let people rest their hands on so when people wrote, they didn't smudge the signatures done right before them before they dried...We pulled the one pen from the table that we saw a little of that happening.  We had to try to keep that from happening and the people getting ink on their hands from touching the card.  Hope that made sense!!LOL 

Robin in MD :)

Great review, Robin!! What a blast!

Anna (in MO)

Oh! Robin! What an awesome review. Thanks. I loved it about the cake & the card&though it all didn't work out as planned, it worked out in a special way. Wow! Loved it that he had a CD/book signing afterwards. Thanks again.

That's just totally awesome getting there @ 5:30&I'm glad the venue was accommodating to you. Awesome about the book signing I believe @ the concert. Would love to have been there but you stay up on that cloud. I'm right up there on mine from 2/11/. Love it. You go girl. I'm glad June was there.

Gracias Sylvia!!! Hermosa foto!! Buen momento!! Gracias, un beso Mar

Oh Robin thank you so much for a wonderful review and haven't looked at all the photos yet (you know I will) but if they are anything to go by the one you have already posted then thanks for them for that one alone is fantastic....absolutely beautiful the way you have captured them both for their smiles say it all !! :)    Also too, as I said before, unimportant how he got the card, the fact that he got it is what is important and that fact, we know;  so that is all that matters because remember, you are saying it is a night you won't forget, neither will he:  card, cake and everything else he will always remember and so I'll say thanks to the other girls involved, you Robin, Gail, Sally and Tami for helping to make the night something so special for MB and for all of us that we could feel a little bitty part of which gives us, a beautiful memory, to cherish......THANKS TO YOU ALL !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. We had a great time. Was an amazing night!  I love the video MB did to all of us. You are welcome. I hope the pics are ok, I didn't have as good a light and I had to lighten them some. I deleted half the ones I had on my camera-blurry or dark! But the rest came out ok so I'm happy with the ones I have in the end..Enjoy them!

Robin in MD:)

Robin, wow wow wow, what a night to remember, even for those of us who were there just in spirit. Thank you so much for your amazing review and also thank you and everyone else who helped preparing to celebrate this special event. Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service