2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin in MD, thanks again for your review. Glad you had a fun time with your mom, enjoy it while you can! So, may I ask when you'll be putting up your videos? Just wondering. I'm happy for you that you did get some pics and your little isle moment. I'd say that wasn't a bad concert run, was it? :D Good for you it came at a good time Robin. Thanks again for letting us in on all the fun, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Sylvie, Thanks!  I am not sure about putting up videos.  If I do I will let you know ok.

Thanks!

Robin in MD:)

Robin, loved your review. Cool Michael squeezed yours&June's hands. Good seats you guys had.

Thanks Robin, just saw more of your pics with MB over on FB..Love them!!

Thanks Robin about the pics on FB.

Yeah, you said it Robin MD, don't know what you bother with all these reviews for and so darn detailed too for yes, they bore us stupid and as for all the pictures who wants to keep looking at pictures of MB all the time.....ME, ME, ME !!!!!!!! ROFL  OMG Robin, bore us, no bleep, bleep, bleep way !! LOL.  What a terrific review and thanks for it for I saw him walking down the aisle and stopping and smiling and squeezing your hand and then going onto the stage....I actually saw that !!!! :)  So glad you have had a great time at all your concerts and especially this one with your mum; extra special !! :)   Thanks too for the set of pictures for they are ALL beautiful and was getting worried that waistcoat/vest wasn't going to appear again; so glad when it did !!! lol   Thanks again Robin for ALL your reviews for have loved each and everyone !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia, well I just wanted to check to be sure..I had shows this time around in areas where not many folks from here that post went to I guess..so it ended up being mine and I hope for some tho from the gals in A City. It's not all about my concerts, its about everyone that goes' adventures too. I enjoy reading them from the other fans.  They keep me going too!! 

Mom has dived in and reading his book and loving it..She probably will finish it in a day or two.  She's an avid reader anyway.. So having a book to buy was perfect for her to get something at the show. Yeah she had a great time and was talking about it with me yesterday and said how good he was and how much fun she had. She caught up on sleep yesterday!!LOL  

Thanks for your kind words Sylvia--I am hoping there is a show this year in your part of the world and I am really going to be excited to read your review!!!!!  Get a BIG Cup of tea and settle in when that happens.. It will happen too, I know it!!

Think if I ever get a review on here Robin MD it wil have to come with a warning......keep the teapot handy and the kettle on the boil and if you are in employment, take some annual leave !!!!! LOL.

Glad to hear your mum is enjoying the book.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia, I have a whole lot of vacation time and Annual Leave I can take for sure!!!!!!! I would do it to!!

Well, Sylvia, when you bring out your review, I have 6 Saturdays&a Sunday each week since I'm retired. :))))))))

Aw! Sylvia, thanks for explaining about Michael squeezing Robin&her friend's hands. Love it. I'm so happy for you&June, Robin.

LOL Robin CA but just remember I've got 6 Saturdays and a Sunday to write it in when I'm retired too !!! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service