2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here for everyone is a copy of the picture that went with tweet and for Robin CA and Sylvie it has caught Amelie just moving her head so her hair is blurry and obviously MB is moving too as it was taken and he is slightly blurry but it is looking down on him as he his crawling across the floor toward her and she is supposedly holding, or trying to hold, a video recorder up to capture G'pa crawling towards her.....it is certainly a fun picture and they do say there is more going to be shown on Sunday.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Aw! cute! Thanks Sylvia. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thank you, Sylvia, for posting this cute photo and all the info from all of you ladies about upcoming shows, dates and times as best you can figure out.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Ok folks, what time does CBS this morning come on on Sundays? Don't have an accessible TV guide. So, Please let me know. Than you very much please & thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA. Gonna check out this show @ 3 pacific time.

Have tried to find out times Robin CA but I can't get anything definite for at CBS it just says to check out your tv schedules in your area for when it will be on so obviously each area must have different viewing times.....sorry I can't help !!! :(

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HI ROBIN R!  CBS SUNDAY MORNING IS ON 9:00 AM HERE IN NYC  HERE IS A LINK THAT WILL TELL YOU WHEN IT IS ON IN YOUR AREA

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162-1502683.html

IN ADDITION  MICHAEL WILL BE ON TV ALOT THIS COMING WEEK  HERE IS THE SCHEDULE

THE TODAY SHOW 1/30/2013

LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON  1/30/2012

THE KATE COURIC SHOW 1/30/2013 (http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/2013/01/30/star-studded-wedn...)

IN FEBRUARY

THE TONIGHT SHOW  02/14/2013

GLORIA

The CT concert is the same date as you have him in LA for The Tonight Show???I wonder if that's an incorrect date posted by the show?  MB cannot be on both coasts at the same time!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for all that information Gloria.....OMG how I wished I lived in the States or at least had access to all your TV channels !!!!!! LOL.    No possibility that The Tonight Show on 14th February could be pre-recorded or is it generally a live show ???

Thanks again Gloria !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

The Tonight show is done between 4&5?30 @ least it used to be Pacific time. @ least it was when I went there. Then, it's on everyone's TV channels @ 11:30 p.m. no matter what time but central 10:30. Boltonnut from L. A. CAwho loves life&Michael Bolton :) & Robin, you're right on top of it. Wow! You go girl.

I thought it was recordered earlier the afternoon the same night it airs...if it's pre-recorded somehow then maybe. Maybe they will do something different with his appearance or the date is incorrect??  I dunno.

Robin in MD:)

Thanks ever so much girls. I would imagine if it's on CBS @ 9 on the East, it will be delayed here @ 9 a.m. Awesome about the other TV shows. I'll ask my brother-in-law to check out katy's show time. Yay J. Leno. I shook his hand @ his show the one time i went 3/27/09. I also met Jimmy Kimmel once @ a Bob Hope Gulf classic in 2007. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) whew, this thread is jamming. :))))

Thanks Sylvia and Gloria for the TV appearance dates, very much appreciated! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service