2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all,
Well I FINALLY got my Atlantic City photos uploaded!! I figured out how to do it.  Sorry they are not in any type of order, but at least they are done! Hope you like them.  Next I will do the State Theatre, NJ show and the book signing in NJ.
Joy
NJ

Thanks for posting them Joy. I'm going to take a peak here soon!!! Thanks for your note too...I always enjoy seeing pictures..I'm glad you got it worked out..

Robin in MD :)

Hey Joy do not apologize for the order of those photos for boy, oh boy, they are ALL terrific and well, well worth waiting for OMG yes.....especially ......those with that waiscoat/vest for it looks far, far better than what I even thought oh, that man, he has GOT IT in bucket loads......roll on 2014 !!!!! LOL

Thanks Joy for sharing them all for they are great !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I just think it's so cool you girls showing your photos from concerts. I love it. :)

Hi girls, & everyone. Is anyone able to go to the show in Westhampton New York. I think it's in the long Island area. Let me know, Joyce, Gloria, or even Diane--How about you, Robin from M.D. I'm excited for those who can make it. :)

HI ROBIN R!  I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE SHOW IN WESTHAMPTON BEACH, NY   IT IS IN EASTERN LONG ISLAND  2 HOURS DRIVE OR 3 HOURS BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION FROM NYC  I WILL PM JOY AND EILEEN TO SEE IT THEY ARE GOING  IF I CANNOT GET A RIDE WILL NOT BE GOING   HOPING MICHAEL WILL BE IN NYC AROUND THAT TIME

GLORIA

I remember seeing Michael in Westbury in 2005. I was living in Baltimore Maryland @ the time. I did an overnight trip. I took Amtrak to NYC to visit friends on 23rd Street, then got a cab back to the train station & then got the Long Island Railroader to Westbury, took a cab to the hotel, then took cab from their to the concert & so forth. But Gloria, I understand the driving. I know driving can be stressful so, I do understand. I leave the driving to others; they're not ready for me on the road yet. :)))))) JK girls. Having fun.

HI ROBIN R!  I SAW MICHAEL TWICE IN WESTBURY  ONCE IN 2003 AND 2006  BOTH TIMES I TOOK PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION  I HAD TO TAKE THE SUBWAY TO THE LONG ISLAND RAIL ROAD TO WESTBURY THEN DID A TWO MILE WALK TO THE THEATER  I TOOK A CAB FROM THE THEATER TO RAILROAD STATION AFTER CONCERT  AND A CAB FROM THE STATION IN NYC AFTER GETTING OFF OF TRAIN TO HOME  I DO NOT DRIVE AND RELY ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION  THAT WHY I AM ALWAY WISHING FOR MICHAEL TO COME TO NYC WHICH HE DOES NOT DO VERY  OFTEN  I ONLY REMEMBER TWICE IN 1992 AND 2010  I SAW HIM IN 2010 AT THE BEACON THEATER  DID NOT SEE HIM IN 1992

GLORIA

Really great photos, Joy. Glad you were able to post them and looking forward to the others.
Thanks, Joy!!!

Hugs,

Kathy

Hi All Ashley and I are3 going to see Michael on the 12th and on the 14th of April and I was wondering if they were going to have Michaels book for sale at the concerts as I want to buy a couple of books and have then signed by Michael and send them to two wonderful Bolton fans when we get home. I have asked Gail but have not heard back from her yet and I really would like to get the books. I should have just ordered them from Amazon but I dont have enough time now I think. If anyone knows can they let me know? Thanks and we Love you all. dad & Ashley

Hi Tom,  Yes they have been selling pre-signed copies of his book and new CD both in the lobby of the recent shows and I bet they will for the two you are attending too.  You cannot miss the merchandise guy, Joe, in the lobby..Hope you guys get a book signing and then MB will be able to personalize them too...  I was going to post on your wall and then saw Gail did write you back on your wall about this too..

Tell Ashley I said hi and I wish you both a fantatic time as always...The shows are alot of fun with the Motown music in there...Glad to hear you are able to go.

Robin in MD:)

So pleased for you Tom that you are able to go to those two shows and know you and Ashley will have a fantastic time and as Robin says I think too books will definitely be on sale and somehow wouldn't be surprised as it is first time that Michael will have been in that neck of the woods since book came out if he doesn't do a book signing.

Take care Tom and now you have told us you are going you know we will be waiting for those reviews so please come back in and let us know how it all went !! :)   Have FUN Tom and a kiss, as always, blown across the pond to Ashley ......one following on for you too !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service