2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a picture taken of Michael today at the Secrets Wild Orchid & St. James Hotel in Jamaica where he is staying whilst taking part in the Jamaican Jazz & Blues Festival.    For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture is taking in front of the hotel  and the wall contains the name and what you can see is "Secrets" which is in white lettering and then "Wild Orchid" which is in a blue/turquoise colour and they are raised out from the wall and in front is a bed of flowering shrubs and Michael and a representative (I think) from hotel are standing on a beautiful tiled area...it is a gorgeous picture because it is so light in colouring and gives a feeling of air and sunshine.....the darkest things in the picture are Michael's clothes for he has on dark blue polo shirt with dark blue denims but he has on sand coloured shoes and they look great.....here I am away onto shoes again and I am not looking for those ones on the internet, no way !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HI ALL! I CHECKED AND IT IS 02/14/2013 FOR THE TONIGHT SHOW   THE SHOW IS ALWAYS PRERECORDED  THERE IS ONE MORE APPEARANCE IN FEBRUARY   HSN  02/08/2013    HERE IS AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE SUNDAY SHOW

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-news/releases/view?id=34396

GLORIA

Ok thanks Gloria.. I wondered how he would be on if not pre-recorded! I appreciate that!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi. Trying to get the Jamaika jazz/blues show & no go unless Michael's not on yet. Has anyone had good luck? If so, comments, please. I may not be able to get it&Sylvie, dear heart, gave awesome instructions. Oh! well! :( Boltonnut from L. A. CA Who loves life & Michael Bolton :) I'll keep trying.

Try it now Robin the show is on but it's not MB as of yet anyway. I guess I didn't miss anything..I  have it minimized for now on here and just listening to hear when he comes on. 

Here is the link again in case from the screen where I'm watching/listening 

http://new.livestream.com/inationnetwork/events/1831028

Yeah obviously got times mixed up for Michael for the show started at 6.00 p.m. but it goes on until 3.00 a.m. so goodness knows when MB will be on and as it is nearly midnight here and my eyes are starting to close I don't think I will be seeing him so hope all those watching enjoy when he comes on !! :)

Well now I lost it too..Not sure if we missed it or the stream stopped???

Anyone else know?

Hi Robin in MD, I lost it too, no clue what happened. I've read that the event had started, but not that it ended... Maybe we can try it again every half hour or so... If anyone finds out, let us know. take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from canada

There are comments at the side Robin where people are talking and even Helen Anderson has come in to say she has lost it too.   Last night they had problems with it and they changed the link so whether same thing has happened tonight and whether they will get back or not obviously don't know but you haven't missed Michael  and as I have said in my post above considering show goes on until 3 in the morning heaven only knows when he will be on.  I actually tweeted him and asked him because I said we had been told 6 p.m. but that was obviously wrong and as we were all watching on livestream we are wondering when he is due on BUT funnily enough, he hasn't tweeted back !!!!!! ROFL.

it is now 12.30 here and I have had it ....away to bed .....see you all tomorrow !!! :)

Hi Robin, I've managed to make it play, but Michael isn't on yet, unless we have the time mixed up. I'm staying on for a while and hopefully, he'll be on soon. Keep trying sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ok now mine is back again!! UGH!!LOL  I'll see how long it holds.

Thanks. Hopefully MB's part will make it to Youtube or something..

Okay, the stream just now came back on: only music right now. Take care all, Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service