2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cheryl & welcome. Thanks for your awesome review. Perhaps next time, you'll get to go to a book signing. Loved your review. I felt like I was there. Awesome you submitted a photo as well.

WELCOME Cheryl to this thread and the forum site overall!! Gald you had a great time and thanks for sharing your cool photo at the show..Did you enjoy the Motown songs in the setlist? Those are from his newest CD!!!  Shame you didn't get in line for the signing!! LOL

We had some back here in February.  Feel free to jump in any time, this is a fun bunch of folks here and we welcome any and all reviews on this thread..I've been traveling to see MB 19 years this year and a fan for soon 22 years overall.

MB's voice is amazing and no one sings better I don't think...He's the real deal. I truly believe that!!!

Again welcome!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Cheryl,
Like Sylvie B. said it sounds like you are still up on "Cloud Bolton" or "Cloud 9", well that's my job around here.  I'd like to give you a cloud to sit up on.  We all get that feeling after seeing Michael, and we try to stay up on it for as long as we can!
Joy ;)
NJ

Thank you for the fresh cloud - I was starting to come back down off of mine already ;-)    I am so glad that we were finally able to seem him live.  I have always loved MB's music and in the 90's when I was dating my husband he dedicated the song "I said I loved you...But I Lied" to me and then several years later, we used it for our wedding dance.  Even after hearing it over and over again as we took our dance lessons, I still played it in the car on the way home each time - such a great song!  Cheryl

Thank you for sharing that so sweet story, Cheryl. You and your husband chose a beautiful MB song for your wedding dance too and how sweet too that he dedicated that song to you when you were dating, it is one of my favorites!!

Kathy T. :-)

Cool story Cheryl!! AWWWWW I love that one too. MB says that's one of his Fav's to sing in concert too!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Cheryl...you will soon read through this thread that I am still recovering from your choosing beer and pizza over MB!!!  LOL I know you have been BOLTONIZED so we all forgive you!!! LOL  Thanks for sharing that sweet story about your wedding dance and yes...true fans play MB's music over and over and over again!!! Thanks for sharing :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Awesome Cheryl about SILYBIL. Neat getting married back in the 90's&apparently, you have 3 children. Cool. Love that song though.

Hi Cheryl and welcome to the  forum. Glad to hear you had such a great time and it sounds like you're still on Cloud Bolton! I'd like to ask: was this your first concert? I'm under that impression. Also, may I ask how long you've been a fan? Most of us here are long-time fans, but sometimes, we tend to forget that not everybody is. Just curious. Well thanks for sharing Cheryl and feel free to share more details anytime! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Sylive -  Yes, it was our first concert.  I can't tell you how long I have been a fan because I feel like I have heard and appreciated his music (and music written for other artists) for most of my adult life.  I did start listening to him more over the past few years, and now that technology has given us MP3 players that can shuffle through our lifetime collection of music at the touch of a button, his songs pop up all the time.  Cheryl

Cheryl, I meant to comment on the fact that SILYBIL was one of the songs in your wedding. When my sister got married, I requested Now that I found you as one of the songs in her wedding. If I were to marry, ha! ha!, I'd have that one, Stand up for Love & I Promise you but that's not even in the future for me. :)C

Hi Cheryl, wow, how did you manage to miss seeing Michael all these years? :D It sounds like your first concert was a dream come true and what a sweet story about SILYBIL being your wedding dance! Good choice by the way, Michael says it's his favorite song he's written. :D OMG, I know what you mean about repeating the same song over and over again: when I first got the CD, I played SILYBIL until I gave myself a headache... XD Well I wish you many more dream concerts sweetie and hope your husband enjoyed it as much as you did! Take care Cheryl and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service