2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so awesome!   Lancaster is only 45 minutes from my house!   Symphony concert, here I come.

That is super news Ellen and so glad you will be able to go and hope you will come back in with a review for us after show !! :)  Have really got to add that, although it obviously does look a dead cert, because it hasn't been confirmed yet by MB's admin have to still say, on here, that it is, kind of, "unofficial"....hopefully they will confirm soon.  As I say so pleased to hear that you can go Ellen and 20th July won't be that long in coming around !!! lol. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hope it does get confirmed for your sake Ellen. And absolutely come on back here to share your review with us. That's what this thread is all about! I've been out your way for shows in the past.. 

Gail cannot post things till it's confirmed and all things are signed and dotted and crossed as they say. :)

Maye there will be a few more closer back here around that time too? That would be great!! MB said in a recent interview about scattered concerts in the USA the rest of this year!! He's sure right on that, very scattered!!LOL

:):)

Robin in MD:)

Awesome Helen seeing him in Ohio. I'm glad for you. Enjoy.

I meant Ellen Therese

Ellen,

Good for you!!

Joy

NJ

Hope you have a fantastic concert, Ellen.

Kathy T. :-)

What big town in Ohio is Lancaster nhear. Ellen, did you see Michael in I think Ketterring?

Ellen's page says she's in Columbus, OH Robin. 

Robin in MD :)

Hope MB works his way a bit further south of Ohio, Robin MD. Always hoping anyway. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Gotcha, possibly near Columbus.

Michael attended, as a special guest performer, the Bob Segat Cool Comedy - Hot Cuisine Benefit in aid of the Scleroderma Research Foundation at the Regent Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, LA last night, 30th April and below is a picture from event.   Other pictures that I have, so far, will put over in photo thread.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service