2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you robin o trust me as long as my battery holds out im gonna take as many pictures as i can

Oh & By the way, Katie, Welcome to for the forum. Don't be shy with your reviews after your concerts. My first autograph was in 2003 but I've seen him in concert since 92& met him extremely briefly @ a softball game 9/24/94&it was 40 seconds. Whew.

he loves his softball team

Michael doesn't have his softball team anymore Katie what he does now is plays golf and he is an exceptionally good golfer !!  He plays in a lot of the pro-am competitions throughout the year and also holds his own golf competition for MBC which is always supported to the hilt.   When he takes part in golf competitions we have threads for them on here so just keep checking and you will be able to follow how and what he is doing:  next big one he generally takes part in is the Travellers in CT but pro-am field hasn't been announced yet and even still all the professionals that will take part haven't committed themselves so time yet to see if he will manage it or not !!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Katie, He did love his softeball team, that's for sure.  I loved going to the Bolton Bomber games years ago. He's not done that in about 10 years or so now.  He's into golf and plays all the time. He's in many pro-am tournaments throughout the year.  As Sylvia mention they do one each year to benefit the Michael Bolton Charities...He will be holding the events in Reno again this year.  As fot the Traveler's Golf event in CT we've not gotten confirmation yet.  I have gone to see MB play there the last 3 years and it doesn't look like he will be participating this year unless something changes more last minute.  Bummer as those are fun to go to and MB is so kind to the fans that go and follow the players on the course.

Enjoy the site Katie..Feel free to check out all the sections and ask questions.. We are a talkative bunch!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Aw! Robin! I'm sorry the golf event & all isn't going on this year in CT. Shucks.

The golf event is going ahead Robin CA as it is a major golf competition in the golfing calendar it is just that we do not know if Michael will be playing in the pro-am section on 19th June because of his schedule but at the moment we have no word on what his schedule is for then so he could still be going to take part.  He may not do a concert at that time as is usual but could still play in comp if in CT area and will have to wait until amateur field is announced or, if before that, admin announce something else MB is doing that day.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

robin lol you had me laughing when you said you were all a talkative bunch lol

Hi Katie, just spotted your message, welcome to the forum! Yeah girl, we are talkative and you don't know the half of it: wait until you start reading reviews! :D If you'd like to explore the site further and need directions or instructions, let us know and we'll help as best we can. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

The next part of MB's never ending world tour starts this week with the first show on Wednesday  at Dom Muzyki i Tañca w Zabrzu, Zabrze, Poland on May 8, 2013  Dom Muzyki i Tañca w Zabrzu

All the fans overseas feel free to come in and post your reviews here..We would love to get more International reviews from the upcoming concerts.  I did read on Facebook that Jason Delaire will be back with MB for about 2 weeks overseas, so I wonder if Michael Lington has some other commitments. That will be a new/old twist to the band so to speak. LOL  I saw Jason with MB for quite a few years when he used to be with the MB Band. 

Safe travels to all and everyone have a wonderful time!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

P.S. I saw on FB that Michael Lington is traveling also today to go to Europe. So maybe Dave is an addition to the band..Will be interesting to hear about the shows and see who all is in the band for this next bunch of concerts!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hmmm, more surprises forthcoming sounds like!!! Can't wait and I know too Robin that you being that familiar with MBs former band members you are looking forward to this change even if only temporary. Hopefully the overseas folks will respond here with reviews and photos. I really enjoyed the one Joy posted earlier today, that one I will be watching again later this evening, thanks again Joy!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service