2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you enjoyed them Kathy T and I have just found another one and it is "Hallelujah".   The sound quality is good but unfortunately at times all you can see is the top of MB's head but I promise he does come into full view eventually.....it really is quite funny the way it has been filmed !! lol.

http://youtu.be/p1FL3NUqYyw

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

I just thanked you on the "new videos" thread. Let me just add, that I hope we get more videos of Hallelujah with the new phrasing -

and SILYBIL with the gorgeous ending! LOL

Thanks again, Astrid.

Glad you enjoyed them Astrid and hopefully we will get as many from Warsaw, concert just finished there, and then we can compare the differences he appears to be introducing for I felt "Hope It's Too Late" also had added quality to it of more feeling, almost a vehemence in parts, not just a wee sweet song !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I think Hope It's Too Late is a more powerful song live than on the videos. Hard to see/hear the difference if you haven't seen it in person. MB can get really into that one!!! He's got his moves down too..  He's really mixing up the setlist again too..Said I Loved You is always very pretty and with the backing tracks that echo MB's voice and all done live..

Thanks for the scoop..

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for all descriptions, videos & such. though there's no reviews&I understand but these videos are priceless. Love them.

Hey Astrid, I'm with you on SILYBIL and "Hallelujah", I missed hearing it live! Thanks so much Sylvia for all the links and the pic description too. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

THANK YOU MY WEE SCOTTISH FRIEND!!! Love that the audience joined in on this one too. I have not listened to Hallelujah in awhile, thanks Sylvia, and I thought it was a good video too, being able to hear that gorgeous song by video was great.

Big Hug,

Kathy T. :-)

Of course, To Love Somebody will always be special for me. Love the crowd's reactions. Hope it's too late is awesome. They all are. Love them all. It's so cool these songs coming all the way from Poland & on youtube.

Hope this works okay for everyone and what it is is a video Jason DeLaire has done as the tour bus heads into Riga, Latvia about an hour ago.....he is as mad as a hatter !! LOL

For Sylvie and Robin CA the first shots you have are of Jason talking to Milo and you can see band members, Cameron is there, and some of the crew and then he swings round to take a view as they are heading into Latvia and looks as though they are going over a bridge and you can see steeples/towers in the distance and that is what he is talking about finding his soul provider or something !!! LOL

"https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151571095388080"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I don't see him being mad Sylvia or did I miss something? He's joking around I thought??  Everyone was packed in the bus way it looked!!LOL

Hope they enjoy the rest of the tour. Thanks for posting here.

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for the video, Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the video and the description. BTW, to my knowledge, the expression "mad as a hatter" came from "Alice in Wonderland", so maybe Robin has never read/seen it. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service