2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mary and yes she is a pretty happy girl with the way everything turned out and hope you have managed to see all her pictures  ?? :)

Below are two links I have found from the concert in Warsaw on 10th May and unfortunately, "The Prayer" sounds fantastic, but it is only the end of it they have captured.   I have brought it over because what is there is beautiful and with "Soul Provider" it gets cut off before the end but again, what is there is pretty good and as it is two songs we never heard from Zabrze at least we are, slowly, getting this set list made up !!! LOL.   Hopefully Jo, who is going to the Riga concert tonight, will come on and give us a lot more but may have to wait for her review until she gets back to UK.

"The Prayer"

http://youtu.be/v0bYZ4kQJsA

"Soul Provider"

http://youtu.be/vJumrPkfu24

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Shame they cut off the ends...Soul Provider really is powerful at the end..thanks for posting these!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Sylvia, you're right: what's there sounds great! I don't know if it's in the way the sound was captured, but we heard the bass louder:  it's pretty cool, plus Drew sounds terrific too. Michael sounds wonderful and listening to this, I'm thinking I'm seriously due for an MB fix... :D Thanks a lot for the videos Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvia,

two genius minds ... serving different threads LOL. I found a few more to put on the new video-thread. Astrid

Here is a picture Kelly has just posted on Twitter 1/2 hour ago from inside the Riga Arena, Riga, Latvia and it looks pretty large and imposing and it holds over 14,000 .....did try and find out how seats had gone but couldn't get anything but hope they are nearly all away and it is showtime there in just over another 1/2 hour.

Happy Mother's Day to all those gorgeous moms "addicted" to MB'music :)) Here's the link to the most recent finding on YouTube : http://youtu.be/LhVoq9swYRM . "You don't know me" is one of my favorite Vintage songs! Enjoy it and have a wonderful day ... or whatever it's left out of it :))

Thanks for that Nic for it is a beautiful recording and it led me into another two from the same uploader and all of the links are from the show tonight in Riga, Latvia.....how is that for service !!! LOL

HAISTLWY

http://youtu.be/vYQlOQ1OTCA

To Make You Feel My Love

http://youtu.be/9miBkN76il4

Excellent return Sylvia!!! xoxo - Nic

Thanks ladies for all these great links, Happy Mom's day to you all!!!

Robin in MD :)

Here are a couple of pictures from the Warsaw concert on 10th that I have just received from a girl, Katrin, I didn't know was going to the concert and she has said it was wonderful.  She has also said she will send me more pictures and so I have written back to her and asked her to consider coming on here and giving us a review of the show;  will let you know what she says.

For Sylvie and Robin CA the first picture is quite a close up one of Michael singing with second being of Michael and Kelly on stage together singing their hearts out and you can just see Drew on drums and Cameron playing the trumpet....both very good pictures !! :)

Thanks girls for everything. I can't check out all threads. I have enough checking these 3 threads, tour, book/cd&the sole of it all threads. Part of it me not being MS. Technology&using my hands. Since I only use keyboarding, it gets tiring to arrow up&down&to type. Thank goodness I can arrow up&down with the right because if it were the left, I'd even have a heck of a lot more problems to do keyboarding. I'm typing with both hands but have to limit myself. I'm not trying to be a drama queen girls, Honestly, I'm not. I love this forum & it bumbs me out that I have to limit myself. :( But thanks. Love it all.

Thanks for posting these. Great pics!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service