2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nic, what a stunning performance. I am still breathless while hearing it over and over again! MB reached out for new depths. I wonder what I would have felt, being part of the audience ... Thank you so much for finding and sharing.

Best wishes from Germany, Astrid

Oh! I know. These songs that are being posted sound so clear. Amazing technolgoy of today. Wow! Hallelujah is lovely. I can understand te emotions girls.

Thanks Nic, this song is awesome and the Gems cd is on its way to Kansas to someone very dear to me for her birthday on Friday along with The Soul Of It All. I have no doubt she will fall in love with this song along with the others on the cd. Did my heart good to send MB to her on this cd. Thanks again for posting, Nic. Hugs,
Kathy T. :-)

This is a review of the concert in Warsaw from Katrin Kunzmann; she sent it to me under separate cover for inclusion in the thread along with photos from the concert and I have given below the link into her Album in the Gallery.

"Michael Bolton appeared on 10 May 2013 on the "Sala Kongresova" in Warsaw. From outside and from inside the building was very, very nice. The seats were in white and with red velvet. The room looked very impressive and also the acoustics were very nice.

Michael Bolton was received very stormy and the audience went from the beginning. I was very pleased that he has again "Said I love you, but I lied" sang my favorite song and this he received a tumultuous applause.

Very nice was also the joint appearance with Kelly Levesque. She has an exceptional voice.

The time went by too quickly and the audience was Michael Bolton Send Password for a few encores.

It was a beautiful evening in Warsaw and also Michael Bolton seemed to have enjoyed it.

Greetings from Berlin

Katrin"

Here is link to Katrin's photo album which I have created for her in the Gallery  ....enjoy !!! :)

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/katrin-s-pics-from-warsaw-poland-10th-may-2013

For a little taster here are a couple of Katrin's photos............

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia and Katrin, always love that most dynamic moment in the first photo. Hugs,

Sylvia, thanks for Katrin's review. Wow! Really well written.

Here is another one, or at least, two in one, from Minsk and from the same uploader and they are WAMLAW and HCWBL.   There is something strange with the timing and if HCWBL suddenly stops, re-run it because it is all there;  the clock stops but the video does go on.  It stopped with me and then I ran again and the whole song played although it is outwith the timing on the video.  Enjoy because they are good and also the orchestra is still there !!! lol.

http://youtu.be/nopBuJ3yXSE

It all played smooth for me. I kept yelling at the guy to move to his left to film MB during the first part of HCWBL!!LOL I know his moves and they didn't! Great sound and like we heard years ago back here, the orchestra adds a whole new layer of music to MB's hits!! Love it!! HCWBL is the fully live version in this video, it hopefully got the kink out of it if you try it again Sylvia!  The Orchestra was part of the entire show I think.

Great vid! Very short walk for WAMLAW!!LOL I've been to shows like that, the seating or logistics to get back to the stage may be why he didn't go too far out there!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, it played fine for me too, thanks for sharing the video! Michael should always play with an orchestra, it sounded fantastic! Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Sylvia, really enjoyed it!!! Hugs,

For those who know me I know it will not come as a surprise for you to hear that I have been in communication with the uploader of those fantastic videos and following on from one of my messages, when I said I hoped they had enjoyed the concert, they said it was a pleasure and that "Michael's voice has not lost any of its beauty and power but has purchased new shades!".....I thought that was just such a beautiful description had to share with you.....maybe we could class that as a wee, wee review from Minsk....eh ???? LOL

Is it just me or did Michael look like he wasn't feeling well? I noticed he didn't even go out it the crowd for WAMLAW, he stayed a safe distance to the stage. It may just be my imagination, but I am really concerned. Any thoughts?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service