2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful pictures, Robin! Many thanks for the exchange!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Robin thank you so much for those photos for they are all beautiful and I especially love the close up profile one and without doubt the one where you have captured Michael with the tongue out.....doesn't seem to have the need to do that as much as he used to but love all the old videos that show him "wetting his lips" !!!! :)

Thanks again !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Well there you go Robin (MD) you have  now been officially "Boltonized"...LMBO:)! Girl you all made headlines...now that's an accomplishment:)!

I can tell by this Grand Review that you are Floating way up there in Boltonland on your Cloud...and I am Happy that you had such a wonderful night out w/Michael & the band! Merry Christmas....what else could you possibly want after that? The pics are great as well! Thanks for Sharing  your story:)!

Let the Good Times Roll:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks ladies...I am glad you like the pictures. Thanks Mary..we had a surprise with the article that's for sure and then a 2nd one was my surprise of him actually asking me again from the stage!!! Go figure!! That was my Christmas Present that's for sure!!!!!!!

Still floating!!!LOL

Merry Christmas to you all..I will soon get the 2014 Tour Review Thread up here.. We have one show left on the list for 2013 in Switzerland..Where did this year go!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Merry Christmas, Robin, and it has been fun sharing our concerts together ;)). You got a grand Christmas present, Robin, and very happy for you, girl :))).

It really has been an awesome year for MB and I hope next year is just as much fun . I would love to see MB in concert in Switzerland at Christmas......what a great Christmas gift ;))). Have a blast everyone going :))).

Merry Christmas to everyone from me too :))). Christmas Hugs to all,

Kathy T. :)

I just wanted to share a P.S. from the Annapolis show..  I emailed the lady reporter that interviewed us to thank her for being so nice to us and told her how cute and fun the article was. She wrote a lovely note back and  said that she was sitting right behind Doug James and she had a great time at the show.  She also said how she couldn't believe it when he started talking to me about the same thing she had just interviewed us about..LOL She said they love when things like that happen, like two perfect bookends on the story..I like how she said that!! LOL  Just wanted to share this little p.s. to the story.

Robin in MD:)

How cool is that!! Thanks for sharing!

Cute finale Robin Md....I think MB had her mesmerized also!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

More Sprinkles for the Cookies Robin:)! Don't leave anything out, we like details:)! Yep, you should tell your hubby he's Not gonna be able to top Michael for Christmas, but then again maybe this was his gift to you!!! If I knew how I'd send you a Big Smiley face:)!

Where did this year go? I Agree!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Oh my goodness Robin Md......CONGRATS on a wonderful Bolton Adventure along with your buddies!!! What fun :)) Sounds like the concert was great with the stage in your laps!! LOL No need to dance at the stage with a close stage but that sure gets out a lot of energy ;) lol  Oh Michael what you do to us!!!!! ROFL I am taking a break from endless baking and now it is still warm here thanks to your Michael stories...LOL I am so glad you had a great time with your friends....I thought of my adventures with Little Pam :) Great article also and I bet you had a lot more to say than they would print!! lol We can all talk forever about our adventures....great memories and all the new ones to make. Aren't we all so lucky?? Great review Robin and THANK YOU Michael for making us fans soooooo HAPPY!!! You have me all excited now Robin!! Michael...oh Michael....So Cal is calling!!! LOL

Back to baking....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy R.  Was a great adventure.  MB is the best!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Everyone, Michael's concert at Heinz Hall is Pittsburgh was awesome, what else could it be. Michael you are a true gentleman who understands the love and devotion of your fans. Thank You for all you give to us.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service