Michael's charity website has these two events listed.  As more info is available I'll try to list it in this thread.

APRIL 5, 2014                        

MBC FUNDRAISER AT MOHEGAN SUN ARENA

Presented by............

The Mohegan Tribe

On Saturday, April 5, 2014, The Mohegan Tribe will host a special evening on behalf of The Michael Bolton Charities at the Cher concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.  The evening will include an exclusive pre-concert cocktail and hors d'oeuvres reception and Tibal Box Seating to the concert.  The event is limited to 100 guests.  Sponsorships will range from $25,000 to $2,500.  For more information, please contact The Michael Bolton Charities at (203) 483-6463 or email andrena@michaelboltoncharities.com

Also:

Stay tuned for The MBC Celebrity Golf Event which will take place in June 2014 at Shorehaven Golf Club in Norwalk, Connecticut, hosted by The Febbraio Group - Coldwell Banker Commercial.  More info coming soon.

Views: 4591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Petra, That was Awesome, and that little girls was havin' a blast:)! Michael sounded Great:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks, Petra! Great video!

Anna (in MO)

Below is picture Toby Hayes has posted on Twitter of his daughter meeting Michael on stage last night at the San Diego Center4Children fund raiser as obviously she was a member of the choir.....a really lovely, cute photo; like it very much !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Very cute!!!

Robin in MD :)

Awww...so sweet :))

Thanks for posting Sylvia...

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A really nice Picture. Sylvia! Thank you!

Is that the girl in the front area of the choir stood and quite violently has danced? A great Michael-Musik-Fan?!

Petra Christine (Germany)

That had to be a very special and sweet moment for Ashley....precious....thanks for posting, Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Its not Ashley Kathy.  They just happen to have the same surname Hayes but Toby is the father's name not Tom !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oops.....well, Sylvia, I guess my eyes are crossed today....LOL...I am on vacation for a few days shortly and just counting the minutes until 8 o'clock :))))). In any case it is a lovely video and I know all of those children had a blast performing with MB ;). Thanks for helping me out here, Wee One ;). Hugs,

Michael has sent below tweet along with picture of view from his hotel room last night in San Diego:

"Amazing view from my room in San Diego! Great event last night for Center for Children"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for posting, Sylvia, and it is a lovely view. Hugs,

That looks very familiar! That is the same hotel that Michael played at last year when I had 2 concerts back to back :) The Bayside Hotel...or something like that. We are having BEAUTIFUL weather here so ENJOY Michael!!! I know I am enjoying some sun myself :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service