I just wanted to say hello, I am a big fan, Michael was here many years back he played a softball game and a concert.

We lost the game. I hope he finds his way back here again soon.

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Laua,
Always great to welcome a fan of Michael's here to the forum
Enjoy it we do!

There's a few concert's coming your way soon in Florida anywhere near you?
All the best
Dianna xxx
Hi there and welcome to the forum! Wow, you can tell that someone's been a fan for a while if they mention the softball games... Do you mind if I ask if "Laua" was a mistype and you meant to type "Laura"? I feel a little silly asking but I've never seen that name before... :) I know of at least another fan, Kellie in Florida, maybe you'll get to chat with her. I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum, it's a lot of fun! Browse through the threads and you'll find great stuff too. Thanks for posting, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
It is Laura, sorry somedays I just can not type.
Hi! Welcome to the forum. There are some great fans of Michael here and we have the lastest tour schedule on this site.
There are some shows in Florida in January 2011.. If you are in FL you may want to check them out, Ticketmaster has a few shows on sale now.

Welcome and post often!!
Robin in MD :)
HI Laua

welcome

Silvy from Switzerland
Hi Laua and welcome to the forum :)

Deb x
welcome to the forum Laua
Sandra xx
Hey their Laura or Annette were yu the ones yellin' out my name here? And I heard you all talking about me in the ladies room too!! I just had to get hot in a pinch out of there... I was being excorted to a favorite place of mine!! Limo was very impatient as well...Nice to know that I was thought of by some one that night though...

Kellie
Hi Laura..welcome!!..I hope you post often..If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask..Everyone is great here...
Hi Laura ,welcome .You will make great friends here .x
Hi Laua!

Welcome to the MB forum! There are fans from all over the world here and we're glad you're one of them.

Anna
Hi Laua, welcome to the forum. I used to love those softball games he had. There are some really great fans here, so hope you post often.
Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service