American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope Deandre stays just for you Wee One :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, all of you:)!  Meghan had a nice time, she had seats in the Balcony for "Daughtry", she said she stood the whole time....(that's my girl)! And since the game was over at about the same time, sorry to say she didn't get to Meet him this time! That's ok though, I'm just glad she got home safe!

I will see her pix. tomorrow...she took a video of him singing a song for me...so that's Awesome! And she got a T-Shirt!

BTW, I just finished watching the country music awards show, and Scotty was Great, I'm glad he won the award:)! But hey Joy & Sylvia what have I missed out on? Why are you in the Naughty Seat Sylvia? LOL! I loved the pix.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary and first off glad to hear Meggy had a wonderful time at the concert and secondly I believe there have been far too many episodes on here as to why I have my own personal "Naughty Chair" for them to be logged on here but I will say that this time it is because I am "winding" a few people up over DeAndre.....you know.....because at every opportunity I get.....I mention him just a little bit......for he is absolutely wonderful and gorgeous too.....I really do think he will win American Idol !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Ok there Missy Wee One #27.......let's just mosey on back to our chair in the corner like a good wee little convict should......no trouble from you.......this is your warden checking up on you!

Dreamgirl Women's Corrections Officer

Sylvie B.-The warden pic is above in a mini skirt warden uniform and nightstick!
Oh and yes, she is also a sexy blonde! Why not, be young and beautiful in our jokes here?

LOL Joy!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvia, Okay now the Cats out of the bag....LOL:)!..I know you like DeAndre...but for me it's Phillip Phillip's..or Jessica! JMO!!!

But I agree he is a cutie pie! I'm getting ready to watch Idol in a bit, I'll check back in tomorrow!

Who do you think will go home this week, it's really getting tough now...!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, judging from the performances tonight, I'd say Laurie would go home. Can you guys believe the duets tonight? I loved them! I'll have to look up the version of "Time after time" Colton was talking about. I was also so glad to hear my little Kelly Pickler will be there tomorrow! And one more thing: I had to chuckle at the comments about Deandre's hair... ;D I thought: uh-oh, somebody's gonna be starting something... :D Take care  and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Joy, thanks again for the icons and descriptions! :D

Hi Sylvie,

You are very welcome!   I didn't get to watch AI tonight!  And I didn't tape it!  I guess I will just go on YouTube and watch each performance.  Let me know anything else that happened that I should look up.  What did they say about Deandre's hair?  Wee one will be upset?  Also there is no Laurie!  Are you talking about Hollie?

Joy

Hi Joy, yikes, I gotta lay off the sauce! lol In my mind, I knew it was a different spelling but it came out Laurie instead of Hollie: I guess I shouldn't go on the computer too late... :D The comments about Deandre's hair came after his first performance. They had to stretch it over 2 hours so they each had a solo and a duet. Deandre duetted with Hollie, Skylar with Colton, Elise with Phillip and Jessica with Joshua. I'll let you judge for yourself, but I'm staying faithful to my usual choices and stand-outs. Take care Joy and thanks for catching my error, phew! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ohhhhh...Wee One is going to be upset...lol  I agree with the vote off tonight. Deandre is young enough to have more breaks in his beginning career. I truly don't think he has as strong voice compared to the others. I was wondering who Laurie was also Joy?? lol Not sure who Sylvie is talking about :/  Now the vote offs are going to be very tough although I do think Hollie will be next...sadly.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvie,

I'm getting ready to wind down and watch Idol, but I'd like to go on record for saying that the song Colton and the girl, I can't remember her name right now..LOL..it's late, but "Islands In The Stream" is one of my favs. from Kenny & Dolly..and those 2 slayed it:)! They were all so good last night, I hate to see any of them go!!! And Sylvie "Your" baby did great too, even if he did flip his hair..he's got nice hair to flip:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I agree Mary and Sylvie..the duets were great!! Colton and Skylar and then Joshua and Jessica!!! OMG....beautiful music indeed!!!! Well Deandre flipped himself right out of the competition. I told you......oh never mind Sylvia...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service