American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROFL...... it does create a fine line !!!!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

"Coupled" with your imagination Wee One....oye vey!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi everyone, I don't know if all of you have watched the result show tonight, but Lord have mercy, is anyone voting? I truly detest when they get to the top 7, because there are always bad surprises and I support my little Randy when he said he hasn't seen this in 11 years of the show... When I heard who were in the bottom 3, I just blurted out: are you insane?! All I have to say is that I was glad to hear the show ended up like it did at the end... I always seem, every year, to have one of those "I'm not gonna watch that show any more> moments! lol That's all I had to say for now. Take care girls. Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

OMG Sylvie, I totally agree with you on that! I mean whose voting anyway? Jessica has an Amazing voice, she should not have even been in the bottom 3...and then to have the boot, thank goodness they used the Save card!!! I was shocked just like you! And when the judges all 3 came up on stage with her..it was pretty Awesome...they were like NO Way is she going home! Takes me back to when Daughtry got voted off...and that wasn't pretty..you know how I feel about him! Take Care and Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, well I'll tell ya, it was a no-brainer! Oh yes, I remember the Daughtry moment  and I was outraged too. Was it the top 5 or top 7? I remember Taylor Hicks was asked to pick the top group and he went to shake Chris's hand... I had a similar moment when they booted off Latoya London, season 4, I think it was... This is seriously insane and you're right: Jessica shouldn't have even been in the bottom 3! In any case, it's times like these you have to wonder how America is voting or if it's fixed to enhance the drama... I know nothing... Well anyway, thanks for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, I'm pretty sure Daughtry got the boot at top 5! I was outraged! So who do you think is worthy of the Title "Winner"?

I think Colton has a pretty good chance, then there's Phillip's & of course Jessica! It's getting down to the wire!

You have a great day. and I'll be in touch with you soon:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, well you know that at this point, most likely, they'll all get a recording contract, but frankly, I've been with Jessica since the very beginning and I'm with her all the way. Not to say anything bad about the others, but I truly feel she's the best. JMO I was thinking of you yesterday girl, hope you can write soon, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hey Sylvia, I'll be in touch ASAP! I've got some new news for you:)! If you we're thinking of me then I know you were sending me good vibes, Thanks:)!

Mary (M&M's)

I agree Sylvie that they are trying to create drama.....so contrite!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Mary I think someone behind the scenes is messing with us!!!! Those 3 couldn't have been voted the worst for the night. No way!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well all I will say is they never used their casting vote to safe my little DeAndre :((((((((((((((((((  ROFL

Who can create "drama".....????.....I can do it on here .....no problem..... and they are the experts !! LOL   Look at "naughty boy horrible" Simon Cowell....that act has made him millions and remember he just about started these kind of shows so it is a natural follow on just like DWTS and your "drama queen" Bruno....he has to be there to sell the show because none of the others could !! lol   All these shows are set ups..... the winner has been picked by "someone" just after the auditions and your votes make money not decisions.....CYNICAL....who.....ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.    That is not just my middle name it is my first name too !!!!! LOL.    So where do you think Jessica will end up......winner or second for sure and I am not saying she shouldn't be there, BUT............... !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

So true Sylvia. Now you ruined all my tv viewing!!!!!!!!!! ROFL  It is true though sad to say. 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service