American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I havent been on this thread cause I wanted to watch and see who got voted off without knowing before I watched it myself.

And this is just a joke I was STUNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking okay Joshua, Elise and Jessica are safe

and

Holly, Phillip, Colton are in trouble and then when he said Skylar your safe and which team should you go and stand with I WAS SO PROUD TO SEE HER NOT MAKE THAT DECISION and he tole her to stand with Holly Phillip and Colton I tell you I was SHOCKED and then I'm thinking ok it has to be Elise out tonight because although she's not my fav. I thought she done a damn good job on the last show but it couldnt possibly be Joshua or Jessica and then when he says Jessica I thought America is so very wrong, I am so glad they used their save on her the girl is unbelieveable!!!!1

You know this is a hard comp.

I had my top 3 picked out and now I have added another man this is hard I LOVE Phillip Phillips, Joshua, Jessica and I have to add Skylar she is just inproving so much each week

Personally I would love to see Phillips Philips win

But Jessica and Joshua should probably be the last 2 although the way America voted last time who knows ????

My opinion is

Holly now this young girl has a powerful voice but I feel it's not quite developed yet hard to descibe but it's like her voice hasn't been broken in but this girl will be hugh one day I feel when she learns to control the vocals :)

Elise has a great voice but I can't see her going too much longer

Colton now he is getting stronger every week also and although I think he is great I'm just not sure, although I feel he has a strong following

No matter what it has been a great American idol and I am really enjoying watching this season

But I am TEAM Phillip Philips LOL!

or

Jessica for best female! ( I DO BELIEVE SHE HAS THE BEST FEMALE VOCAL'S ON THE SHOW)

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna, welcome to the thread sweetie: cool you can watch it in Australia! The competition gets harder each week because they were all good enough to be in the top 10, but someone has to go. I love Skylar’s spirit and as you may or may not have read, she reminds me of little Kelly Pickler who I loved. Mary’s with you on Phillip Phillips. Personally, I was very disappointed when Jermaine Jones was disqualified and haven’t picked another guy. I fully agree that it’s a free-for-all now and God only knows who’ll go home next. As far as Hollie goes, the judges have said that she’s too stiff: I’m guessing she wants to listen so bad to everyone to be as perfect as possible, that she’s not just enjoying singing and letting her spirit shine. Have you checked out the YouTube links Joy had found of Jessica when she appeared on “America’s got talent” when she was 11? She’s been at this for a good while. :D Nice to have you with us sweetie, enjoy! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

SShh Sylvie I download it :)

Skylar's seems like a well adjusted young girl and she has a powerful voice

Phillips Philips I just love everything about him he has the soul of the songs in him, that's what I love about him he feels it.

I agree Sylvie, Holly just needs to feel it and just enjoy it still she is very young :)

Love Dianna xxx

As it is only Monday and I can come in here.....stay out, just about, Wednesday to Friday night ......   I agree with you Dianna I love Phillip but again because of is individuality but I truly wonder if he has enough variety to ever be able to pull off a concert on his own....needs old Springsteen to give him some advice on longevity and variety but I do love Jessica out of the girls although Skylar has such a lovely bubbly personality that I like her too and feel she could pull off the trappings of fame in her life BUT like with all these contests.....WHO KNOWS !!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I haven't read all though this thread Sylvia but it's good to know Phillip has a few of us here :)

Skylar is really just showing us all her talent I feel now but Jessica is surreal for her age what a voice!

But Who knows I still can't believe the voting on the last show.

Love Dianna xxx

Hi ladies....it is so tough now on AI because all the singers are so talented. At this point it is basically personality that you enjoy with the great voice. For this reason I believe Hollly will go next simply because she hasn't developed a stage presence quite yet. She just needs to loosen up a bit. Her voice is beautiful. Skylar is another Kelly Pickler and she knows how to emote her singing perfectly. I like all the guys :)

Dianna.....I hope things have lightened up a bit for you at home :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

For now yes Kathy but he is a voilent man and he will be off his head again before I know it.

I just cant believe our daughter has got herself involved with this sought of person :(

Yes I think Holly will be next and yes she does have such a beautiful voice that is true

Love Dianna xxx

Oh ...sorry to hear that Dianna. I guess you have your hands full with keeping your daughter and grandkids safe :/ Hoping the best for them!!! And of course for you...strength... for I am sure you are a great source of moral support for your daughter. She might not realize it now....but I am certain she needs you more than she would even say. Sending good thoughts your way!!

Well...I guess you were surprised also that Colton went home???!!!! It is a crap shoot now and every week will be sad with each good singer leaving :(

Take care....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi and welcome to this thread Dianna!  We need more on here, so glad to have you.

Joy

from New Jersey US

I think this is the best A I yet Joy :)

Thsnks for the welcome :)

Love Dianna xxx

That is a beautiful icon Joy and have a guess what....I have pinched it ....okay; I am away back to my corner now !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

That's OK, better not say "you stole it" I will give you another month in your cell!

Warden Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service