American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 9274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's him..the one with the guitar. Gail

Yep...that's the pony tail guy!!!! Thanks Joy

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG what happened? Casey is soooo good. Jacob was even shocked!

Who will go home next week? Any thoughts?

Mary & Meggy!

JACOB!!!!! jmo

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy & Mary,

Yes I also agree that Jacob should have gone, but no it was Casey! Sort of a surprise....but I don't think the general top 40 type voters get him and his jazz be bop style. It isn't my favorite type of music either, but the guy is very very talented in his playing piano, bass, etc. He is always entertaining for sure, cute, funny. He will do fine, but he doesn't have an amazing voice so I guess it was time for him to go. You know he is dating Haley right? It was so cute how at the end of his song tonight (his exit song) he ended it with her singing "You belong to me!" Ahhhhhhh.....young love.

Good to see Crystal Bowersox, she is good I like her. I really like James so much now, he was amazing when he sang "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" Also Scotty and Lauren should be the last 3 to stay. (jmo)

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Forgot again!  For Sylvie-picture is of Casey and Haley together.  Nothing funny............

Joy

Hi Joy, I have to say I was surprised that Casey went too: I was expecting Jacob or Haley to be next. Crystal was one of my favorites from last season also. You’ve got my 3 favorites pegged for the top! Oh Joy, thanks so much for posting the link: I missed half the show on Wednesday including James’ performance so didn’t even know what he sang. There was a comment on the Youtube page that said that if James didn’t win, the voting public was out of their minds! Thanks for sharing Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Wow...I love Crystal!! Sounds like I missed a good show :) But I must admit...I was at a BETTER show....our Michael's show!!!! Can't beat that!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Kathy-
Here is Crystal's song from that night. Anytime you miss something on TV, you can usually find it on good ol' YouTube! But I would have much rather been with you that night, instead of sitting in front of my TV!! You had an epic night for sure!
Joy

Thanks Joy....I will check out your link...thank you for it. Girl I barely can keep up with this forum and then FB and you want me to add Youtube???? Oh my!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy-LOL, I am with you on that!  This site, regular emails etc. are more than enough for me.  You joined FB, so what do you think about it? I still have not done it.........

Joy

Not much Joy!!!! FB is just ANOTHER time consumer. I really don't get all the fuss :/ I ONLY joined for the contests and surprises that Michael said would be forth coming. None of that as of yet :/  I prefer the forum by far and email :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service