American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey you lot - you have forgotten something - TWITTER - why haven't I seen you all over there TWEETING away....I am now tweeting with Mardy Fish - he has just relented and joined because Andy Roddick kept on at him - Andy Roddick has got some sense of humour - that is what I love about Twitter - if you follow the right people - all the jokes you get......are you all surprised I am on Twitter and following tennis stars oh, plus Michael, of course !! lol.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

You go girl....Miss Techie!!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvia,

We love tennis, too! Nadal is our favorite, Meghan thinks he's cute:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Surprise, surprise - ANDY MURRAY - GO ANDY GO !!!! lol.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

I am old school...Andre Agassi!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So who will go home this week? What's your opinion? My guess is Haley!

Even though I like her. It's just tooo darned close!  I watched this new show to-nite "The Voices"! I really liked it, it's another

singing competition show:)!

Mary ( Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, well with the few that are left and from the results we've had in the past few weeks, I'd say it could be either Jacob or Haley. As far as the "Voices" show, I missed it last week and watched some of it last night. I felt it was a little too slow-paced for me. The funny thing is that I really like Cee Lo Green and Maroon 5 with Adam Lavigne's music, but frankly, not as far as voices go: it's kind of a strange schizophrenic  experience... JMO Take care sweetie and hope you're doing well. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi all, so has everyone watched AI last night? Based on the performances, I wasn’t surprised Jacob went home. I was thinking: who would have thought that those would be the last 4? Do you all think it’ll be  a fight between the girls next week? I think Haley did one heck of a job with “House of the rising sun” but I prefer Lauren’s voice. I think next week’s performance will determine which girl goes home. What do I know? :D I was really glad to hear that Jimmy thought Scotty will have a great career, whether he wins or not and I think he’s right. JMO. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie (and Mary)

Yes, I agree with you.  Jacob needed to go.  Haley really was great with House of the Rising Sun, so if she picks the right song from now on who knows with her?  But yes, I think James, Scotty and Lauren should be the top 3.  I would be OK with any of them winning.

Joy

I thought it was an awesome foursome left on the AI stage!!! Great group :) I am still rooting for James because of his great talent AND the obstacles he has had to face. He is FEARLESS and deserves the win...JMO...although they all are truly winners!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I'm with you about James: he's the only one, aside from Taylor Hicks, who I've loved since the first audition, was never in the... danger zone and looks like he's, as Randy puts it,  in it to win! To be honest, I was touched by his story, but to me, obstacles or not, he's just crazy talented and deserves to win. As I've said before, I'm not a huge country fan but I'll be considering buying Scotty's CD, I just love his voice! Thanks for sharing Kathy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

I didn't know you liked country,too! Did you check out Jason Aldean Yet? Who are your favs. in the country music field?

As for Taylor Hicks, when we met him, he was so stuck up, and when we we're chanting "Soul Patrol", get this he

didn't even acknowledge any of Us!  He asked if he was supposed to sign autographs!  Maybe he was just having

a bad day, but what an attitude he had that night!  I know alot of people who really liked him & still do...He does Plays

and that kind of stuff now! JMO! Don't shoot me:)! LOL!  But Daughtry,  now that's a whole new story!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service